Neo Ark Cradle

Full Version: Hiring New Staff!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, guys, due to several staff members stepping down, we need a couple more moderators to help run the forum so the Administratorss aren't doing everything. We're looking for people with time, energy and community enthusiasm willing to step forward and help keep this forum a friendly and useful place. Those of you interest will need to fill out the following application and send it to me via PM!

SEND IT TO ME (NEOARKADIA) VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE, DO NOT POST YOUR APPS HERE.

1. What is your Forum Handle?
2. What Position Do You Wish To Apply For? (Global Mod or Moderator of the Zexal Anime Forum)
3. What is your Age?
4. What is Your Time Zone?
5. Any previous experience?
6. Are you a bad enough dude to save the President?
7. Why do you want to be part of the staff?
8. Do you have enough free time to be reliable? Are you committed to the forum by actively participating as a staff member?
9. Are you willing to communicate with fellow staff members?
10. If so, how can fellow staff members communicate with you outside the Forum?
11. What do you consider to be punishable behavior on a forum?
12. Would you reprimand another staff member if they did something wrong?
13. What would you say your greatest weaknesses as a moderator would be?
14. Do you have anything additional you wish to say?

And just like at school, the work and quality you put into your answers count, guys!
1. i don't understand the question
2. i can only help the yugioh section
4. gmt+2
5.no i can only help reuploading stuff that have dead links
6. my president is a moron so no
7. to make the job easy for the other members
8. yes i think some people on the forum can confirm that
9.yes
10. by email
11.innapropriate comunication
12.depends if it's smth very bad then yes
13.i don't know
14.i'm really willing to help
This isn't a PM, Hyroshi Take, also your app is very short, are you sure you want to use that? :V

ANYONE WANT TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS?
yes i'm very sure
as i said in the post above i'm doing this because i want to help
Sure, I'll ask one. How much time committed per day? :P
NeoArkadia Wrote:Okay, guys, due to several staff members stepping down, we need a couple more moderators to help run the forum so the Administratorss aren't doing everything. We're looking for people with time, energy and community enthusiasm willing to step forward and help keep this forum a friendly and useful place. Those of you interest will need to fill out the following application and send it to me via PM!

1. What is your Forum Handle?
2. What Position Do You Wish To Apply For? (Global Mod or Moderator of the Zexal Anime Forum)
3. What is your Age?
4. What is Your Time Zone?
5. Any previous experience?
6. Are you a bad enough dude to save the President?
7. Why do you want to be part of the staff?
8. Do you have enough free time to be reliable? Are you committed to the forum by actively participating as a staff member?
9. Are you willing to communicate with fellow staff members?
10. If so, how can fellow staff members communicate with you outside the Forum?
11. What do you consider to be punishable behavior on a forum?
12. Would you reprimand another staff member if they did something wrong?
13. What would you say your greatest weaknesses as a moderator would be?
14. Do you have anything additional you wish to say?

And just like at school, the work and quality you put into your answers count, guys!

1: DPaladinD
2: Global Mod, if possible.
3: 24.
4: GMT. I reside in the United Kingdom.
5: Global Moderator to Co-Admin on the latest incarnation of YugiohFans.
6: You must realise my country's entire government are idiots, so not likely.
7: I'd like to try prove myself as somebody on this forum.
8: I will admit I'm a college student, but I will spend the time I have on the forum. I've also noticed that many forums like this lack staff online in the mornings (my time), while I have free time. I'd like to fill up that lack.
9: I'm willing to communicate with the rest of the staff.
10: Via Email (<!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->), via Skype (dark-paladin-duelist)
11: Spamming, posting over and over, arguing with other members for no reason, posting links to material not meant for the eyes of the general userbase of this forum.
12: Yes.
13: College work eating into the time I'd have to watch over the forum in a couple months' time.
14: I hope to get on with the members and the rest of the staff if I get the job.
As a warning, guys, STOP posting your apps here. Apps are to be sent to me via Private Message.
Okay guys, we're done accepting Applications for the moment. We have plenty of qualified candidates for the moment. We'll be back to you guys shortly with decisions.