Neo Ark Cradle

Full Version: Regarding Account Registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone!

Due to some recent events, we've had to tighten up the user registration process somewhat. What this means for you is that you will need to verify your account via email, and also wait for an administrator to activate your account. Only after that you'll be able to access the full forum. Please don't be alarmed - once you're past the email verification, you only need an admin approval and you should be in. When your account gets activated also depends on when an admin is around, but at least one of us should be online during the day.

If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us or post in this thread. Smile Also take note of the Contact Us form (which is most useful if you cannot log in or access your account): http://neoarkcradle.net/forum/contact.php
Can I ask if this was because some recent happenings? You remember I proposed some idea but you said it's not necessary at that moment, which I was happy for. Has something happened since then? Sad
It's to filter mentally unstable members who were ban dodging.