Online Organization Tournament
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://ygorganization.com/events/4/ygorganization-open-tournament/">http://ygorganization.com/events/4/ygor ... ournament/</a><!-- m -->

How do you feel about the chance to get a box of the latest core Booster of Yu-Gi-Oh! by winning a tournament online, guys?

Well, the Org plans to host regular online tournaments for Booster Boxes. The catch is each tournament will be a roughly 10 dollar entry fee. But the first one the Organization is holding will be free.
Ark Links To Stuff
Duel Academy R:2, a Yu-Gi-Oh! RPG || Arkadia Works || The Organization || Lapse (A Webcomic)

If you didn't have such strong ideas about where the story should go, you wouldn't end up so disappointed when the writers have other ideas.

[Image: JsoS3.gif]
I'd totally join tomorrow's if not for the fact I'll be in school and DN doesn't seem to work on their network...
Hm...a free box of LGTY....that might be the only thing right now that would drag me back to DN temporarily.

However, I'm not sure what time I'm gonna be available today.....hmmm...
Hitotsu ni, hitotsu ni,
Hitotsu all the waaaaaaay,
Oh what fun it is to ride
TO THE APOCALYPSE TODAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HEY!!

G(M)FC = Geebus (Mother)Fucking Chrysler, in case anyone gets confused....because apparently it also stands for something else I'm not gonna mention. X/
a-hole Wrote:Hm...a free box of LGTY....that might be the only thing right now that would drag me back to DN temporarily.

However, I'm not sure what time I'm gonna be available today.....hmmm...

Uh...JOTL is the most recent set in the TCG, bro...
Oh.....wait....right.

Well, crap; I'm late by about 10 minutes for registration anyway, so it doesn't matter....FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU.....
Hitotsu ni, hitotsu ni,
HEY!!

G(M)FC = Geebus (Mother)Fucking Chrysler, in case anyone gets confused....because apparently it also stands for something else I'm not gonna mention. X/
Don't worry, it was free admission for the next tournament because like 30 people didn't show up this time. Entry from now on is likely to cost 10$.

Also guys, it's expected that you should be playing meta-ish decks
Ark Links To Stuff
Duel Academy R:2, a Yu-Gi-Oh! RPG || Arkadia Works || The Organization || Lapse (A Webcomic)

If you didn't have such strong ideas about where the story should go, you wouldn't end up so disappointed when the writers have other ideas.

Yeah......that was the reason I wanted to enter THIS specific tournament....

Paying for ANYTHING online in this house is kinda an iffy subject. My mom's horribly paranoid. :/ Yes, even a measly $10.
Hitotsu ni, hitotsu ni,
HEY!!

NeoArkadia Wrote:Don't worry, it was free admission for the next tournament because like 30 people didn't show up this time. Entry from now on is likely to cost 10$.

Also guys, it's expected that you should be playing meta-ish decks

Uh.

DN technically being extralegal aside (he said euphemistically), in what universe is it ethical to do a ten dollar entry fee that exceeds the pot cost of the box for these events? They're unofficial and net-organized. Pretty sure this has 'bad idea' written all over it.
Your tells are so obvious. Shoulders too broad for a girl.
Then it's a good thing it's not a sanctioned tournament.
Quote:DN technically being extralegal aside (he said euphemistically), in what universe is it ethical to do a ten dollar entry fee that exceeds the pot cost of the box for these events? They're unofficial and net-organized. Pretty sure this has 'bad idea' written all over it.
And you're saying the fee should be lower? (I think there is a mention for it to be lower.)

Also these tournaments are running on a very similar fee structure to ones that were rather well liked on Duelist Groundz (also I'm not the one managing it.)
Ark Links To Stuff