Forum Move Announcement and Maintenance
Hi everyone!

The forum migration to MyBB and our new host will start from Saturday 7:00 PM CET (Central European Time). During this time, the forum will be unavailable and you will not be able to browse or post. We will aspire to set up the forum in its new place ASAP, but at latest the forum will be online by 7:00 AM CET on Sunday.

For converting this time into the timezone of your choice, please check here: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html">http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html</a><!-- m -->

To summarize, expect the following to happen after the forum is back up:

- Everyone's posts will stay intact. No posts will be deleted.
- Private Message Inbox categories will be lost (e.g., "Inbox 1" "Inbox 2") but the PMs themselves will remain intact. You will be able to find them all in your inbox as normal, albeit piled together.
- BBCode will be most likely broken. Please back up any code sensitive posts and edit them manually after the forum is back to fix breakage. Shadowfang suggested the possibility of using a script to fix the broken BBCode in retrospect, but we'll have to see.
- Post timestamps might be out of sync. This is harmless and should sort itself out.

About Warnings

Due to the changes in the infraction/warning system, everyone's current warnings will be reset to zero and will be able to start fresh. However, Temporary and Permanent Bans will not be erased and will be set accordingly in the new forum as well.
If you need to get in touch with me, please seek me out in the NAC Discord.

:'s I'm only half way and it's over 800 pages on word
What will happen to forum and thread subscriptions?
They disappear into the ether and you'll need to set them up anew.

Sorry.
Ark Links To Stuff
Duel Academy R:2, a Yu-Gi-Oh! RPG || Arkadia Works || The Organization || Lapse (A Webcomic)

If you didn't have such strong ideas about where the story should go, you wouldn't end up so disappointed when the writers have other ideas.

[Image: JsoS3.gif]
Confirming that thread subscriptions are not carried over.

Forum migration and downtime starts approximately in an hour. (About 50 minutes.)