Regarding Last Night's Site Downtime
Information 
Hi everyone!

Unfortunately the server ran out of memory last night (at least going by CET), and Shadowfang wasn't available until the morning to reset the database. We apologize for the inconvenience!

We're looking into an automatic database reset so the issue isn't dependent on Shadowfang being around, as well upgrading our server with more memory.

And before you're wondering, we're still doing either Pateron or Paypal still to cover donations. Depending on what we decide on, we'd require $20 a month in the worst case scenario so far.

In any case, expect an announcement soon (hopefully in the next few days) when it's sorted out and running!
If you need to get in touch with me, please seek me out in the NAC Discord.

Was today's crash something similar?
Yes.
Ark Links To Stuff
Duel Academy R:2, a Yu-Gi-Oh! RPG || Arkadia Works || The Organization || Lapse (A Webcomic)

If you didn't have such strong ideas about where the story should go, you wouldn't end up so disappointed when the writers have other ideas.

[Image: JsoS3.gif]
Shadowfang would need to check for the specifics, but it's likely, yes.

We suspect that the massive downtimes are due to the guest accessibility to the forum. As a result, we're gonna have to make NAC members-only again. Sorry, guys.

[+] 1 user Likes Arynis's post
(07-26-2015, 02:56 PM)Arynis Wrote: We suspect that the massive downtimes are due to the guest accessibility to the forum. As a result, we're gonna have to make NAC members-only again. Sorry, guys.

Isn't that good? More people will sign up then!
Doesn't mean they'll post/contribute/etc.