Upcoming Changes & Report Button PSA
Information 
Hi everyone,

This is a heads-up announcement that we'll be changing the way warnings work on the forum very soon, we are still working out the final details with the Staff. This is to ensure that people who violate our rules enough will be sufficiently punished by the system and not dance around the fence. Hopefully that should ease the issues surrounding the forum discussions.

We are also aiming to change our registration settings, so signing up for our forum will be much less of a buttpain.

Details coming soon on both matters, once everything is sorted out and is implemented.

Furthermore, if you feel anyone is causing trouble in a discussion, please use the report button.

This cannot be stressed enough, please report any post or member who you feel are causing issues. Alternately, you can contact the Staff Members either via Private Message, our Discord Server, or Twitter.

The Staff is not omnipresent, but we are more than happy to resolve any issues. However, if we don't know of these problems, we can't help out.

Me and Ark, as well the other staff members, want this place to be an enjoyable site for everyone.

If you have any comments or feedback on the matter, please don't hesitate to share your views.

Arynis
If you need to get in touch with me, please seek me out in the NAC Discord.

[+] 3 users Like Arynis's post
Just a heads up - I am planning to roll out the warning system and the revised registration settings this weekend!
If you need to get in touch with me, please seek me out in the NAC Discord.

[+] 1 user Likes Arynis's post