The NAC User Satisfaction Survey 2011 (Round 1)
Hey guys!

So a few months have passed since the Neo Ark Cradle's birth, and we figured it would be time to gauge the memberbase's opinion on the direction of things so far! It would help us learn where is the site doing well and where it is lacking, and thus make things better for both the memberbase and the staff.

Here's what you need to do and what happens afterwards. Fill the following survey and PM it to me (Arynis). We will analyse the results in the staff forum and get back to the memberbase with our conclusions and tell you what will be done and what we thought about this or that. We may ask some more questions in the second round, based on and depending on what we got in the first round. For example, we may ask you in what areas you want the site to be improved, and we will ask you about some specific features in the second round. That way, things can be kept realistic and not too open-ended, while knowing in what areas you can expect changes in the future.

I'd prefer people to be honest; we do not forbid criticism, but we require polite and civil answers. We will not punish anyone for their opinion, unless it goes against the spirit of feedback or is actively harassing the staff or anyone else.

Lastly, we are planning to do this survey every year, at the end of each year.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask in the thread or PM me about it.

The survey will be open until January 28. After that, we won't be accepting any more feedback and will analyse the results.

And with that, on to the survey!

Note: A main site (and possibly a wiki) is being planned. If you want to make any suggestions or input regarding that, please answer the respective questions.

Quote:1. Do you want more forum sections? If yes, what kind?
2. Do you want any regular features? (e.g., podcasts) If yes, what kind?

3. What feature seems the most attractive to you for the main site?
a. articles, theories and analyses
b. news
c. information
d. other (please elaborate)

4. Would you like if the site had a wiki? What would be the most attractive about it?
a. articles, theories and analyses
b. information
c. interactivity (i.e., being able to edit and add information)
d. other (please elaborate)

5. Which section of the forum do you visit the most?
6. Which section of the forum do you visit the least?
7. Do you use IRC?
8. Do you play on the Duel Network?

9. Do you find the forum easy to use? If not, what difficulties are you experiencing?
10. Are you satisfied with the loading times? Do you get errors frequently? If so, what error(s)?
11. Are you satisfied with the forum design? If not, what do you think should be implemented or improved?

12. What is your opinion of the forum staff? Are you satisfied with their work?
13. Do you feel the staff respond to your issues quickly?
14. Have you had any issues with any staff member(s)? If so, what they were?

15. What do you like the most about the site and the community?
16. What do you dislike the most about the site and the community?

17. Anything else you'd like to add?

Thanks for participating!
If you need to get in touch with me, please seek me out in the NAC Discord.

Messages In This Thread
The NAC User Satisfaction Survey 2011 (Round 1) - by Arynis - 12-28-2011, 08:38 PM