Regarding the Arc-V 46 Thread and the Forum's Warning System
ヤミ女王の闇 Wrote:I'm not gonna look at that link, because I'll probably get insulted. I won't apologize in any ways to a guy who insulted me for doing what I see is my duty here as mod. I explained above, if you chose not to read, then it is your problem, not mine.

I read your explanations and I find them to be weak and shaky at best. I've read every post in this thread, and they all boil down to "I don't like what Terrorking says on pojo, so I'm gonna treat him harshly here," and "I don't like what Terrorking has to say."

I make statements. I don't address them to anyone. I never do that. People take what I say as personal attacks against them for some reason, and then start flaming me. From there, I don't flame them; I take what they post and reply to each point raised. I may or may not sometimes put some vitriol in the reply. That happened here, where GoldenUmi blatantly tried to troll. Then, I acted out of character by calmly explaining to you, who gave a reply similar to his, why I say what I say.

You then took it upon yourself to give me a warning for it. And I'm not gonna lie and say "that didn't piss me off," because it did. Here, I gave reasons to support my point, and initially didn't even point my post at anyone, but then you two MODERATORS come into the thread and aggravate me and then I get a warning? You don't see the copious amount of bullshit there?

---------------------------------------------------------

As to the notion in this thread that I only post hate?

Yeah, these sure are full of it.

Do note that the last three are NAC threads. Also of note is that me despising the yugioh (card game) fandom has never been brought up by me on this site until this thread. Though I'll admit the stuff that happened culminating in my ban has soured me on quite a chunk of it. "Oh this guy isn't singing Arc V's praises. What a monster! Let's get him out of here!"

I find it degrading to go "but I've said numerous times that Arc-V is okay" because I don't see a reason to explain myself or what I like to anyone. But, you know, if you dig up all the posts I've made about Arc-V, you'll see for yourself I congratulate it when it does something right, but pick out things it does wrong. And it shouldn't even matter if I don't highlight its positive qualities: it's my opinion. What is this, kindergarten?

----------------------------------------------------------------

And just because I'm petty, since what we do on pojo apparently matters, here's what your esteemed moderator does in his free time. This kid wrote a really bad story, and GoldenUmi being the nice guy he is then called the kid's work garbage and went to rewrite his fiction "better than he ever could". That's far worse than anything I've ever done, since that's as personal an attack as you can make it.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Regarding the Arc-V 46 Thread and the Forum's Warning Sy - by TerrorKingA - 03-17-2015, 03:16 PM