Clarification on Account Registrations
Information 
Hi everyone!

Due to multiple inquiries about the user registration process (e.g., why can't I view the forum, etc.), I have posted a clarification on how we handle registrations on the forum: http://neoarkcradle.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=5435

Admittedly this is something that we should have put up earlier, but better late than never. I hope this clears things up for new users or users-to-be.

Lastly, I would like to apologize to everyone whose emails I haven't gotten back to. Some I didn't because their issue seemed moot from my viewpoint (i.e., account was already activated), some because I had no time to reply and too much time had passed by the time I could. I am aiming to speed up responses to such inquiries by sharing the email account with other Admins, since at the present I am the only one logging into said account.

As for why you shouldn't PM Shadowfang: he logs onto NAC only during tech situations (e.g., plugin updates, etc.), so if you PM him any inquiry, you'll more than likely end up like this:

[Image: 63316581.jpg]

Use the Contact Us form or PM any other Admin if you have any questions. Smile

Also, if you guys have any comments on the matter, feel free to post in this thread.
If you need to get in touch with me, please seek me out in the NAC Discord.

Messages In This Thread
Clarification on Account Registrations - by Arynis - 11-30-2015, 11:59 AM