The Download Forum
Righto. Due to overwhelming demand by the forum membership, the Download Forum now merely requires one to sign up to the forum as a registered user. I hope this isn't terribly inconvenient. As such, the Notification thread is now defunct. And the rules will be adjusted accordingly.
Ark Links To Stuff
Duel Academy R:2, a Yu-Gi-Oh! RPG || Arkadia Works || The Organization || Lapse (A Webcomic)

If you didn't have such strong ideas about where the story should go, you wouldn't end up so disappointed when the writers have other ideas.

[Image: JsoS3.gif]
Thanks brah
So where is this download forum ?
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://neoarkcradle.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=72">viewforum.php?f=72</a><!-- l -->
Cool!

I'd voted for 25 posts, but after reading the arguments regarding people with stuff to offer being unintentionally denied the ability to offer it, yeah, this is the better choice, considering we have a lot of shit to regain now, and the help would certainly be appreciated.
Hitotsu ni, hitotsu ni,
Hitotsu all the waaaaaaay,
Oh what fun it is to ride
TO THE APOCALYPSE TODAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HEY!!

G(M)FC = Geebus (Mother)Fucking Chrysler, in case anyone gets confused....because apparently it also stands for something else I'm not gonna mention. X/
Awesome news.