UPDATE 03/30: Registration & New Users Policy
Hi everyone!

We have decided to implement a policy for the user registration process, as well as restrictions applying to newly registered users (i.e., people with 0 posts). Please read them here:

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://neoarkcradle.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=75&t=1527">viewtopic.php?f=75&t=1527</a><!-- l -->

If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to post in the thread.
If you need to get in touch with me, please seek me out in the NAC Discord.

I have made a few changes to the policy as shown below:

Old Wrote:Please note that we do not allow registrations made from proxies or corporate IPs due to abuse potential; such accounts will be deleted.

New Wrote:Please note that we do not allow registrations made from proxies, suspected network sharing devices or corporate IPs due to abuse potential; such accounts will be most likely deleted.

Old Wrote:If you are trying to get past your bans this way and you are found out, expect to have every account of yours banned (if you are trying to evade a temporary ban), and be banned whenever you are found out at any other point.

New Wrote:If you are trying to get past your bans this way and you are found out, expect to have every account of yours banned (if you are trying to evade a temporary ban), and be banned whenever you are found out at any other point. Or, we may just delete your account if you are merely here to advertise (i.e., human spambots) or persistently evade your bans. We'd like to keep the userbase clean of troublemakers.

New Wrote:And lastly, we'd prefer if you didn't register using disposable emails, which may make it harder to contact you if necessary. Please use an email service like Hotmail, Gmail or Yahoo if possible.

Old Wrote:As a new user, you have full access to the forum, but you have limited account features. You cannot send Private Messages until you have at least 1 post. Take note that posts made in the Game Corner forum do not count towards your post count.
New Wrote:As a new user, you have full access to the forum, but you have limited account features. You cannot send Private Messages and have your own signature until you have at least 1 post. Take note that posts made in the Game Corner forum do not count towards your post count.

As usual, ask away if you have any questions or concerns!
If you need to get in touch with me, please seek me out in the NAC Discord.

To note what Arynis means by abuse potential with Proxy IPs, Network Sharing Devices, and Corporate IPs is most of those IPs we have encountered have chiefly been used by people attempting to avoid a forum ban. Due to the especially heavy abuse of such IPs by a certain problem member who shall remain nameless, we are very unlikely to allow these sort of IPs, with the sole exception of Singapore, due to how the City-State structures its internet.
Ark Links To Stuff
Duel Academy R:2, a Yu-Gi-Oh! RPG || Arkadia Works || The Organization || Lapse (A Webcomic)

If you didn't have such strong ideas about where the story should go, you wouldn't end up so disappointed when the writers have other ideas.

[Image: JsoS3.gif]