Registration & New Users Policy Update (April 15)
Due to a recent attempt at someone impersonating another user from another community, the following rule has been added to our Registration Policy.

Quote:Furthermore, do not try to impersonate other members from other communities, regardless of the reason. If proof is provided, the fake account will be immediately deleted (including its posts) and every IP associated with said account will be banned.

Should be straightforward enough. Questions and comments go into this thread, as usual.
If you need to get in touch with me, please seek me out in the NAC Discord.

Can't argue with that.

Did this happen here, or is this about that situation on DN?
Hitotsu ni, hitotsu ni,
Hitotsu all the waaaaaaay,
Oh what fun it is to ride
TO THE APOCALYPSE TODAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HEY!!

G(M)FC = Geebus (Mother)Fucking Chrysler, in case anyone gets confused....because apparently it also stands for something else I'm not gonna mention. X/
We had someone impersonate Joenon from Pojo, if you must know. Alper has also tried to join as DarkEvangel.
Ark Links To Stuff
Duel Academy R:2, a Yu-Gi-Oh! RPG || Arkadia Works || The Organization || Lapse (A Webcomic)

If you didn't have such strong ideas about where the story should go, you wouldn't end up so disappointed when the writers have other ideas.

[Image: JsoS3.gif]
Also SirDragonite, who is also a member here already.
If you need to get in touch with me, please seek me out in the NAC Discord.

Geez, that's a lot of impersonatin'. o_O

And some of it was NOT caused by Alper, too.........
Hitotsu ni, hitotsu ni,
Hitotsu all the waaaaaaay,
Oh what fun it is to ride
TO THE APOCALYPSE TODAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HEY!!

G(M)FC = Geebus (Mother)Fucking Chrysler, in case anyone gets confused....because apparently it also stands for something else I'm not gonna mention. X/