Poll: What do you think would be our best option?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Out with the downloads, in with donations and/or ads!
56.86%
29 56.86%
Keep the downloads, let's try a free server
37.25%
19 37.25%
Other (Please post your idea in the thread!)
5.88%
3 5.88%
Total 51 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[URGENT] NAC Hosting Issues - We need YOUR Feedback!
Well, it had to happen eventually. :/ It's a shame I haven't had much time to mingle outside the Download Forums for a while now (dang it, life!), but it's good to hear the userbase has been growing. Given the choices and others posted, I'd say stripping the Download Forums from here and moving them off-site would be a good compromise, if doable, considering all the work that's been contributed there. I'm just afraid of direct links like MEGA being posted on Tumblr since, once a post gets really popular, more and more eyes can see it, and then eventually they might get taken down (it's happened to a few masterposts I've reblogged); it's why I've only got a masterpost of GX streaming links on mine. I mean, unless there was a way to restrict its viewing to followers or just using another site that requires registration to view the links. Donating is also an option, though some may not have a lot of funds to work with (*points at self*).
[Image: 2EbXHVg]
[OLD BACKUP; 5D's 1-53]
Duel Links: 537-542-930

Make me translate things!
GX OST Rips (SD 1.5 ON HOLD) Help release GX/5D's tracks!
BBT - Alt. OST (Complete!)
YouTube (AMVs/etc)
GX Subbed Streaming! & Misc. Vids
Twitter/Tumblr

Messages In This Thread
Re: [URGENT] NAC Hosting Issues - We need YOUR Feedback! - by Lance99 - 08-08-2014, 06:20 AM