Regarding the Arc-V 46 Thread and the Forum's Warning System
To add on, the guy is extremely notorious on the Yu-Gi-Oh forums in Pojo, claiming stuff like (and I quote):

"I'm a god"
"I'm better than you"
">you people still thinking I consider your opinion as anything worthy of contemplation"
... and so on.

The context of those quotes, by the way, were not meant to be jokes. Sure at certain points he did make good arguments, but most of the time he showed blatant disrespect to fellow fans of the game, at one point even stirring up trouble in the Clash of Rebellion thread by insulting Yu-Gi-Oh and claiming how his own interest (Magic the Gathering by the way) is a far superior game.

Example:

Quote:The point is, Yugioh's fandom and the company in charge of it are a toxic mix.

And people still are invested in yugioh? lol

Further quotes can be found here: http://www.pojo.biz/board/search.php?searchid=17327684

If any Mods or Admins find this post against the rules, please delete it, but personally I don't find whatsoever wrong with everything said above since those are cold, hard facts. And I didn't insult him.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Regarding the Arc-V 46 Thread and the Forum's Warning Sy - by MasterGhost - 03-17-2015, 03:21 AM