Regarding the Arc-V 46 Thread and the Forum's Warning System
This post brought to my attention has compelled me to post.

MasterGhost Wrote:To add on, the guy is extremely notorious on the Yu-Gi-Oh forums in Pojo, claiming stuff like (and I quote):

"I'm a god"
"I'm better than you"
">you people still thinking I consider your opinion as anything worthy of contemplation"
... and so on.

The context of those quotes, by the way, were not meant to be jokes. Sure at certain points he did make good arguments, but most of the time he showed blatant disrespect to fellow fans of the game, at one point even stirring up trouble in the Clash of Rebellion thread by insulting Yu-Gi-Oh and claiming how his own interest (Magic the Gathering by the way) is a far superior game.

Example:

Quote:The point is, Yugioh's fandom and the company in charge of it are a toxic mix.

And people still are invested in yugioh? lol

Further quotes can be found here: http://www.pojo.biz/board/search.php?searchid=17327684

If any Mods or Admins find this post against the rules, please delete it, but personally I don't find whatsoever wrong with everything said above since those are cold, hard facts. And I didn't insult him.

1. Why do the things I say on an unaffiliated site matter to you?

2. What does the Yu-Gi-Oh card game and Konami the company being the definition of trash have to do with anything I said?

3. What does me despising the Yu-Gi-Oh fandom have to do with anything?

Please, answer these three questions. When you do, you should see how utterly irrelevant these points you raise are in this particular matter.

-------------------------

That out of the way, all three warnings were farces. The moonrunes mod clearly had a personal problem with me, and said as much via pm, where he neglected my complaint because "Sorry, I simply don't manage to see you as a victim." Right, because I'm not a person and you don't break the rules when you're antagonizing me.

Clearly that last sentence is objective truth since none of the parties (the above poster, moonrunes mod, GoldenUmi) instigating actual trouble in the 46 thread after my initial post didn't get warned/banned. How on Earth is it acceptable to have mods that openly troll, and then when called out on their juvenile, infantile behavior, the whistleblower is the one that gets punished? "Punished."

Do note that, as the post Johnny made noted, I NEVER go into threads quoting anyone, or addressing anyone. I go in, state my point and then leave. I come back if someone quotes me and then post, defending my stance. For some reason, people seem to take my blanket statements as personal attacks. Basically everything that transpired was a clear knee-jerk reaction from the staff involved, and it's rather upsetting.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Regarding the Arc-V 46 Thread and the Forum's Warning Sy - by TerrorKingA - 03-17-2015, 03:45 AM