Regarding the Arc-V 46 Thread and the Forum's Warning System
MasterGhost Wrote:
Quote:1. Why do the things I say on an unaffiliated site matter to you?

Because whatever you say reflects your online personality. If you flame-bait and insult others on Pojo, I have full reason to believe whatever you say on NAC are of the same nature.

Quote:2. What does the Yu-Gi-Oh card game and Konami the company being the definition of trash have to do with anything I said?

You never realize what it means to "flame-bait". You are presenting your insult ("being the definition of trash") as a fact, and that incites others to reply you.

Quote:3. What does me despising the Yu-Gi-Oh fandom have to do with anything?

Because you do it on a Yu-Gi-Oh forum, and that is why it matters. You want to openly hate something, do not do it in a place where everyone likes it (notice the word here is "hate", not "criticize").

So in summation: none of what you said matters for NAC.

Want to see my 14 year old self's Naruto fanfiction? Clearly that means I'll come over here and talk about Naruto ad nauseum, right?

Want to see 16 year old's me Bleach-bashing? Clearly that means I'll talk about how much Bleach sux here, right?

Your logic doesn't hold up to any kind of scrutiny.

"Flame-bait"? EVERYTHING ANYONE POSTS is flame-bait, going by your definition. Stay with me here: when anyone says anything, it is always presented as fact, since it is their own personal truth. It's up to a reader to realize, "Hey, this is that guy's opinion." The atmosphere is 90% Carbon. Does me saying that make it a fact?

--------------------------------------------------------

I'm expecting no less than an apology for me to stick around, I should add.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Regarding the Arc-V 46 Thread and the Forum's Warning Sy - by TerrorKingA - 03-17-2015, 04:01 AM