Regarding the Arc-V 46 Thread and the Forum's Warning System
Kahun Wrote:@Ragna
Except he's done that with practically every single series or every single development that's happened in Pojo, too. You could give him the benefit of the doubt, sure, but there's more evidence that he's trolling than that he's not at this point.

... I'm sorry what? He never showed up on Pojo until like 2011. "Every series" is 5D's, which he loved to a very annoying degree, ZeXal which he was adamant about giving it a chance before he went full blown HATE mode, and then he spoke about Arc-V here and his disappointment has started to increase. I realize you're trying to stick up for the staff, but you're off to a bad start because that statement is just not true.

Quote:And even if he IS disappointed, he tends to basically flame the entire fanbase at once for some bizarre reason, which is still grounds for "warning for trolling". Hell, I've been told to knock it off multiple times for doing similar shit and all of that stuff was justified.

So, again. We're warning him for any aggressive posts, whether he means it or not because of his reputation? And then the OP here pretends to invite him back in genuinely even though if he says an episode sucks one more time he'll get jumped? Sounds like bait that skirts the line of "Okay/Not Okay." Finteresting.

Quote:I mean, if you're going to claim that he was lynched because he didn't agree and people got upset at that fact, you also have to consider that's practically the exact damned thing he does to everyone else. Instead of calling it out neutrally, he uses words like Zezzle or trash to specifically denote a negative connection between what he's criticizing and everyone who likes it. The language choice is deliberately strong and can't serve as nothing but a means to offend or become a circlejerk.

I guess Ark can't call people "Dear" anymore. That's patronizing and it offends me. I guess Mako can't post ANYTHING ever again since he literally tears down everyone he disagrees with while LAUGHING. That's aggressive and it offends me.

Quote:I mean, he basically draws aggression to make his point and aggression seem valid, and by basically provoking the opposing party into aggression he can play the role of the victim.

Because he used the word trash to describe an episode? It's aggressive, Terrorking is a dick and he's a dick on purpose but seriously? I think you're giving him too much credit.

Quote:But when you get around to seeing it multiple times, it kind of becomes obvious what he's doing, and of course even if the other party has faults it doesn't mean that his argument is actually right.

Then punish everyone involved.

Quote:Hell, if you wanted to go all the way down the rabbit hole you could even draw the assumption that TK's doing it because HE wants to be aggressive and flame the shit out of someone, but is too small of a man to just walk away and too much of a coward to take responsibility for his actions without some safety net to let him get off clean.

... I'm just gonna move on.

Quote:I mean, I'd like to think otherwise, since I'm actually one of the guys who was vouching for early NAC Terrorking in discussions about his NAC activity elsewhere(Eva was even going WTF are you high when I said TK's generally been a good poster on NAC about a year ago), but even I have to admit his current posting style is basically back to his usual Pojo trolling and flamebaiting and at the very least I can't really say he doesn't deserve it anymore.

If he posts like he does on Pojo then he'll legitimately dig himself a hole. Waiting for him to twitch before unleashing the hounds on him isn't a good way to do business. The fact that we have to talk about this in its own forum shows how much trust has been shaken.

Quote:And to put this in perspective. As far as I know, Yami's one of the oldest and most level-headed people we've ever had in this community. She's the one person who usually retains the bubbly personality and kind wisdom when the rest of us are flaming hellhounds, and if SHE'S pissed that cannot be a good thing.

Yes. She's mad. Terror is a douchebag son of a dick and he makes people mad with the way he talks. Just because he makes you fucking mad doesn't mean he's baiting every time and it doesn't mean that the staff should be waiting for the first sign because he makes people mad.

If the staff wants to crush Terror like a bug, then go ahead. I don't care. But you have to crush everyone else who meets or exceeds his level of aggression too. Either that or back off. Or they can do whatever they want because "Fuck you. We're the staff." and then after some time passes the forum collapses because we apparently don't know how to learn from history.
And once I’d be fed up with it, even my memories will be deleted

Messages In This Thread
Re: Regarding the Arc-V 46 Thread and the Forum's Warning Sy - by Ragna - 03-17-2015, 09:21 AM