Regarding the Arc-V 46 Thread and the Forum's Warning System
I'm sorry if I had misconceptions about TK but honestly, I don't remember a single thread from pojo where he wasn't all "Hawhaw you dumbass I'm right" in his tone of voice and that probably meddles with my memory. I don't have a single memory about the guy that's good from pojo, let alone memories of him not being there when I still read through the threads. Which is why I was impressed with him being relatively civil here at first. Right now though..."Damnit. Not again." Is all that's in my head.

And as for favoritism, I honestly think there's none of that here for the current staff involved. Fucking hell, us ex-staff were more corrupt than Yami could ever be if you want to be blunt, and I was a goddamned rabid dog.

And I agree we need to be harder on the old guard and staff. Frankly I feel parts of the old guard and parts of its friend pool have turned into a little clique over the years and that can't be good for NAC. And as part of the earlier NAC members...yeah I didn't help, either. Which is why I regret it and feel what's left of that initial 5d's end + Janime fiasco double whammy has to stop. It's been 4 years. It's time to chillax and be civil and sort out just how much of which rage is caused by what, or face our desert for once.

Meanwhile, as for administration...to be blunt, Ark lacks charismatic authority as does Ary and they generally try to not involve themselves unless necessary, and the staff rarely plays hardball, so to be fair we're far closer to an anarchy that's partially controlled by informal member cliques than we are to a "staff favorites/unfavorites" sort of corruption. Whiiiich is also kind of bad;;

But fuck it, I'm not getting involved in this shit anymore.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Regarding the Arc-V 46 Thread and the Forum's Warning Sy - by Kahun - 03-17-2015, 10:40 AM