Regarding the Arc-V 46 Thread and the Forum's Warning System
Ragna Wrote:So, again. We're warning him for any aggressive posts, whether he means it or not because of his reputation? And then the OP here pretends to invite him back in genuinely even though if he says an episode sucks one more time he'll get jumped? Sounds like bait that skirts the line of "Okay/Not Okay." Finteresting.

To clarify though, we take reputation into consideration only if there may be damn good a reason for it. We understand that people may have done things in the past but they have learned and are better, and so on. Everyone has a fresh start here unless there's a pattern we need to pay attention to.

In other words: We aren't going to lynch someone just because you have a past history at XY. But if issues arise here and there may be a pattern going on, then we will take it into consideration.

Quote:I guess Ark can't call people "Dear" anymore. That's patronizing and it offends me. I guess Mako can't post ANYTHING ever again since he literally tears down everyone he disagrees with while LAUGHING. That's aggressive and it offends me.

While Mako does tend to be rather blunt at times, I'd say that's kind of an exaggeration. And laughing? What.

Quote:If he posts like he does on Pojo then he'll legitimately dig himself a hole. Waiting for him to twitch before unleashing the hounds on him isn't a good way to do business. The fact that we have to talk about this in its own forum shows how much trust has been shaken.

We wanted to talk about it because there's been confusion going on, and certain people have gone as far as paint us as blood-drinking bloodlords who drink the blood of the members. This thread is our reasoning that it's not the case. Or at least clear up anything fuzzy.

Quote:If the staff wants to crush Terror like a bug, then go ahead. I don't care. But you have to crush everyone else who meets or exceeds his level of aggression too. Either that or back off. Or they can do whatever they want because "Fuck you. We're the staff." and then after some time passes the forum collapses because we apparently don't know how to learn from history.

If it were the last point, this thread wouldn't even exist and we wouldn't be having this discussion at all. I'd like to think we haven't gone that far yet as far as issues go.

Kahun Wrote:Meanwhile, as for administration...to be blunt, Ark lacks charismatic authority as does Ary and they generally try to not involve themselves unless necessary

Same as Ark, I'm also kind of an introvert. I also have a locals to manage which admittedly also drains my attention and energy.
If you need to get in touch with me, please seek me out in the NAC Discord.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Regarding the Arc-V 46 Thread and the Forum's Warning Sy - by Arynis - 03-17-2015, 11:50 AM