Regarding the Arc-V 46 Thread and the Forum's Warning System
Based on what I've skimmed over, Ragna, it sounds to me like you're pointing all fingers at the staff and making Terrorking out to be a victim here and you also paint a picture of him being a perfect, upstanding member who only gets heated during debates. In actuality, he has a history of intentionally baiting staff members with antagonistic posts just so he can make himself look like the victim. Posts such as what you can see in this thread as an example:

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://neoarkcradle.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=1716&start=120">viewtopic.php?f=87&t=1716&start=120</a><!-- l -->

These are the actions of someone who goes out of their way to light a flame under staff members and forum participants in order to twist the situation to his favor. And when he "debates", he doesn't do so respectfully and uses very patronizing language, some of which is either legit or borderline flaming, which goes against forum rules.

Now you're here pointing fingers at the staff and members and attempting to further paint him as a victim when that isn't the case at all. What happened in the 46 thread was staff members acting on a situation reflective of tons and tons of other similar situations that resulted in heated flaming and causing unneeded drama within threads. The staff's duties are to remove such members that repeatedly break rules and stir up unwanted drama after being warned multiple times to cease their behavior. You claim it's just about attacking someone who speaks badly of a series we like, but that's completely invalid. If we punished every single person that spoke badly about ZeXal or ARC-V, less than half the current forum would be here right now. It's not about what you say, but how you go about doing it. You can maintain a peaceful debate without stooping to personal insults.

And before you accuse us of solely attacking one member, I can vouch for the staff here and say I know for a fact that several, several trolling members as of late have been given the same treatment for their behavior. And there's a reason for that. And to me, it seems more like you're just angry that a member you're friends with was being punished for said behavior and you're completely choosing to ignore the fact that there is a legitimate reason for the actions we've taken.

The fact that Terrorking "demands nothing less than an apology if we want him to stay around" proves what kind of person we're dealing with here. And the fact that he calls my response "You just watched 46 episodes of trash" "trolling" is also him trying to paint a negative picture of me here to suit his own needs. It doesn't matter to me who it is. If someone watches 46 episodes of anything and calls it trash, that will be my response. I wasn't posting that because it was Terrorking. And after he asked to debate the situation I proceeded to do so, in which he proceeded to patronize me and act like a child regardless. Why should I bother debating something with someone who treats me like a child in the first place?
[+] 1 user Likes GoldenUmi's post

Messages In This Thread
Re: Regarding the Arc-V 46 Thread and the Forum's Warning Sy - by GoldenUmi - 03-17-2015, 03:12 PM