Regarding the Arc-V 46 Thread and the Forum's Warning System
ヤミ女王の闇 Wrote:TK, just beause something is 'a statement' as you say, it doesn't mean, that you are above all other rules of social interaction.

It's not "interaction" since I wasn't talking to anyone. I threw a generic paragraph out there, not directed at ANYONE. I wanted to air my words.

ヤミ女王の闇 Wrote:Edit: Also, you got the one day ban, because you had a third warning for recurrant flame baiting and trolling (-the statements, in this case). Three warnings automaticly cause the said one day ban.

And I'm saying ALL THREE of those warnings we ill-gotten.

I got warned once in the past by Ark, but said nothing about it because I was clearly wrong for making fun of Crystal Beasts. I got another warning once for making fun of some guy's avatar, and again said nothing about it. So why am I making a fuss about it this time? Because I shouldn't have gotten them in the first place. That's why I want an apology.

-------------------------------------------------------------

And since everyone keeps taking my question to Ark seriously, that guy and I were joking with each other.

Speaking of PMs, this guy just isn't getting the message. I don't want you pm'ing me your harassment, dude.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Regarding the Arc-V 46 Thread and the Forum's Warning Sy - by TerrorKingA - 03-17-2015, 03:33 PM