Regarding the Arc-V 46 Thread and the Forum's Warning System
Quote: So a moderator could just walk into this thread and ban Ragna for no reason other than "I think he's trying to get a rise out of everyone by not agreeing" and then there's nothing he can do about it.
No. A moderator could give you a warning, no for not agreeing, but based on the concept you're intentionally trying to repeat behaviors meant to lower the enjoyment of the forum for everyone else involved. We do not ban for one post. We ultimately ban for repeat behaviors. You and Ragna seem to be ignoring this: Negative repetitive behaviors as determined by the staff is why we ban.

Quote:Haven't you read through this thread? What we do on pojo is of great import, apparently. That's why I got my ban, isn't it? Because of how I am on pojo?
Incorrect. "The public persona you generate and cultivate ultimately affects how you end up being treated if you repeat the behavior here." It's not Pojo, but the public persona you cultivate can and will come back to bite you if you continue to repeat that public persona and the negative behaviors associated with it.

Quote: How does this logic even work?
It doesn't.
Ark Links To Stuff
Duel Academy R:2, a Yu-Gi-Oh! RPG || Arkadia Works || The Organization || Lapse (A Webcomic)

If you didn't have such strong ideas about where the story should go, you wouldn't end up so disappointed when the writers have other ideas.

[Image: JsoS3.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Re: Regarding the Arc-V 46 Thread and the Forum's Warning Sy - by NeoArkadia - 03-17-2015, 04:05 PM