Regarding the Arc-V 46 Thread and the Forum's Warning System
MasterGhost Wrote:Who can tell that post you made on Ark's thread is strictly meant to be a joke?

Does it matter? I'm sure

"Thoughts on 50 shades of grey?"

is somehow a more deserving question than mine?

As well as people answering questions in a thread where only one person is supposed to be answering questions?

Anyway, all of that is irrelevant since I didn't break any rules by asking that. Please, don't pm me anymore. You're not a friend. I won't entertain your posts any further, lest the point of this thread be lost.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

And, you know, I want my apology, or at the very least GoldenUmi stepping down, or all three mods taking accountability for their obvious lapse in judgment in how that situation was handled.

Quote:No. A moderator could give you a warning, no for not agreeing, but based on the concept you're intentionally trying to repeat behaviors meant to lower the enjoyment of the forum for everyone else involved. We do not ban for one post. We ultimately ban for repeat behaviors. You and Ragna seem to be ignoring this: Negative repetitive behaviors as determined by the staff is why we ban.

So disagreeing is a "behavior meant to lower the enjoyment of the forum for everyone"? It would be nice if you put that in the forum rules, so others and myself may know this and it not be some arbitrary thing that a mod can decide.

Quote:It's not Pojo, but the public persona you cultivate can and will come back to bite you if you continue to repeat that public persona and the negative behaviors associated with it.

In other words, what I say on pojo somehow matters for how I'm treated here. Which is the same thing that I said before. Maybe put that in the rules too.

Let's see: on pojo I mention how shitty Yugioh and Konami are. I mention how brain-dead the fandom of the card game is. On NAC I mention that I don't like certain things about Arc-V and that I love Bleach.

I'm not seeing the connection.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Regarding the Arc-V 46 Thread and the Forum's Warning Sy - by TerrorKingA - 03-17-2015, 04:11 PM