Regarding the Arc-V 46 Thread and the Forum's Warning System
Okay, I'm going to step in here because I think there's some misunderstanding about what's going on here due to egos and some less than clear explanations.

Terrorking, you weren't being "targeted." The reason mods stepped in were due to post reports that were sent and you weren't the only one who got warned. The only reason you got a day long suspension was due to the fact that it turned out to be your third and automatically did it. In terms of "history" or whatever, I know for myself I don't really care about it. That's not what I look at and I know the main thing was that due to what went down in that thread and the reports, the mods felt warnings needed to be dished out due to the complaints and it just happened. Honestly it's not that big of a deal since now your user status refreshed now.

Now here's the thing. *I* get your posting style, and those who *know* you and conversate with you get your posting style. Those who only see you when you peek into an Arc-V thread and then give your thoughts on why you have a problem with it, don't. It looks like you just came in there, lobbed a grenade, and then whoops, shit gets started. It's the joys of the internet, people read things differently and what may seem like just a statement comes across harsher than it may seem. Especially when the pattern is you mostly show up to give negative feedback and then leave unless it's to confront others and then spar with them over Arc-V and stuff. We could go round and round about people being too butthurt/fanboy/etc but I'm just stating it how it is. And clearly there are miscommunications/misinterpretations going around about how you sound and I seriously doubt it's a conspiracy or whatever.

So how about this to resolve this dispute, and move on. If you want to leave or feel the forum's not a good fit for you, I understand and that's your choice. But I'll go ahead and apologize for the hard feelings, making you feel targeted and bringing up shit from pojo. That wasn't the intention of giving you the warning and I know you feel upset over locking horns with one of the mods.

In the future then, just keep in mind that when we try to keep a thread on topic and moderate, we're not targeting you or anybody. Trolling is subjective and while I may not think so, and people who know you may not think so, it's not just based on those opinions. Since the people in the thread and moderators watching Arc-V's section are there, they know how the threads flow and how the discussion fits there, so they make those moderating decisions, try to keep it pleasant and keep the thread in check. So don't just think it's up to us or people are automatically going to just assume the best each time. They go by the posts and what they see. So you need to be aware of what your posts and actions look like and try to temper that with either context or just modify it.
1986-2016
[+] 1 user Likes MaKo's post

Messages In This Thread
Re: Regarding the Arc-V 46 Thread and the Forum's Warning Sy - by MaKo - 03-17-2015, 04:12 PM