Forum Move and Donation System Starting Next Month
ЯeΛɘrzɐႨ Wrote:Won't Ad's cause double dipping profit problems with the download forum and cause Shushy to go all c/d n NAC?!

The ad concern was based on a one-time source we couldn't reach again. It's not just ads though, it's also donations - though at this point, we'll just have to take the risk, since the alternative is NAC going down, period.

~Mana~ Wrote:I'd imagine not. MyBB does have a Tapatalk plugin which enables usage of the app with the forum the plugin is installed on. Though, at the moment, a recent Tapatalk app update has broken MyBB support and is being fixed.

That's kind of unfortunate. Hopefully it will be fixed ASAP then.

fvcody Wrote:This whole transfer doesn't mean we will be moving to a new domain right? We will still be at the same address?

Also donation perks (Just little things) would be fabulous. More donations = less ads.
If you do result to ads, please...no spammy ads....

Same domain, different host/server. There will be a redirect involved and DNS transfer will take a while too.

We'll be thinking of perks for the system. And as Ark noted, the ads would be as non-intrusive as possible if we were to have them.
If you need to get in touch with me, please seek me out in the NAC Discord.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Forum Move and Donation System Starting Next Month - by Arynis - 05-29-2015, 07:30 PM