Welcome to the New Neo Ark Cradle!
I've noticed that even though I specify for email notifications of new replies in the threads I've posted in, I haven't gotten any emails yet. Do I need to provide my email address again somewhere in the User CP area or is that feature not up yet?
Are we keeping this default "Reputation" system?
http://188.166.126.212/forum/showthread....n=lastpost

Probably not.
And once I’d be fed up with it, even my memories will be deleted
Oh my god I found the site
For some reason all I was getting was a URL error combined with a 404 error and not that witty message about lack of sleep and forum moving yesterday. I thought it would still take a while but hey, I've found you guys and all is well when it ends well.

Now to customize my ava and sig... Oh, holy shit. Phantom's revenger banner looks so damn cool in this forum skin. Like, holy shit... I never payed that much attention to Claudas' details.
Damn, I gotta work on a new one if this skin makes them look that good.
... Not today though. Umm... Eventually...
(05-31-2015, 05:29 PM)CedaЯMill Wrote: Yeah, the stars are your post-number. They correlate to the user-title that displays below your Username. After a certain number of posts, you get a new star, and a new user-title.
If that’s true, then why do Blue-Eyes White Wanderer and Raku have 9 stars compared to Ark 7 stars?

Ark has like 20,000 posts compared Blue-Eyes’ 5000 posts and Raku’s 6000 posts. It just doesn’t make sense to me that the # of stars = # of posts.

(06-01-2015, 02:29 AM)unsnaggedtea76 Wrote:
(05-31-2015, 05:29 PM)CedaЯMill Wrote: Yeah, the stars are your post-number. They correlate to the user-title that displays below your Username. After a certain number of posts, you get a new star, and a new user-title.
If that’s true, then why do Blue-Eyes White Wanderer and Raku have 9 stars compared to Ark 7 stars?

Ark has like 20,000 posts compared Blue-Eyes’ 5000 posts and Raku’s 6000 posts. It just doesn’t make sense to me that the # of stars = # of posts.

Because it's based on your usergroup. As you gain posts, technically you're promoted through usergroups and allocated stars based on that group. As Ark's group is a fixed group, being an Administrator, he's locked at 7 regardless of his post count, whereas Wanderer and Raku are still on the progression system and therefore are on the ninth usergroup, giving them nine stars.

Ultimately, the number of stars for a usergroup can be customised, so they could easily bolster an admins star count to 10 to balance it out but I'd assume they haven't gotten that far yet.
[Image: Wiki-wordmark.png] [Image: Wiki-wordmark.png]
Head Bureaucrat at Beyblade Wiki and B-Daman Wiki.
If you have any queries about either Wiki, leave me a message and I'll reply ASAP.
(05-31-2015, 07:06 PM)NeoArkadia Wrote:
(05-31-2015, 06:27 PM)mshends Wrote: OMG everything is so white, and no more troll face...NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

But still the reputation bit is very nice, oh and the site is a bit faster! (yay!)
Tbh, we decided against the rage faces as they had gotten at least one member on more moderation then was required as they made them seem much more hostile than they intended.

ohh fair enought then..but I will miss using them. (R.I.P Troll faces)
All the changes sound nice and despite the forum brightness, it's a sleeker, cleaner looking design overall. I saw a theme option to change it to something darker, tho, so I think I'm going to use that even tho it looks weird with the blue. This white is too harsh on my eyes. pft

But yeah anyway. Nice forum~
(06-01-2015, 02:32 AM)~Mana~ Wrote:
(06-01-2015, 02:29 AM)unsnaggedtea76 Wrote:

Because it's based on your usergroup. As you gain posts, technically you're promoted through usergroups and allocated stars based on that group. As Ark's group is a fixed group, being an Administrator, he's locked at 7 regardless of his post count, whereas Wanderer and Raku are still on the progression system and therefore are on the ninth usergroup, giving them nine stars.

Ultimately, the number of stars for a usergroup can be customised, so they could easily bolster an admins star count to 10 to balance it out but I'd assume they haven't gotten that far yet.

i know this is...vain of me, but would there be anyway to get rid of the stars? Or at least have an option as to whether or not you want them visible (Either on just your posts, or everyone's posts.)? They stick out too much for my tastes.
Quote:Ark has like 20,000 posts compared Blue-Eyes’ 5000 posts and Raku’s 6000 posts. It just doesn’t make sense to me that the # of stars = # of posts.
Ark dun goofed when he set up the Star accounts, that's why.
Ark Links To Stuff
Duel Academy R:2, a Yu-Gi-Oh! RPG || Arkadia Works || The Organization || Lapse (A Webcomic)

If you didn't have such strong ideas about where the story should go, you wouldn't end up so disappointed when the writers have other ideas.

[Image: JsoS3.gif]
(06-01-2015, 05:47 AM)Ruby Rose Wrote:
(06-01-2015, 02:32 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Because it's based on your usergroup. As you gain posts, technically you're promoted through usergroups and allocated stars based on that group. As Ark's group is a fixed group, being an Administrator, he's locked at 7 regardless of his post count, whereas Wanderer and Raku are still on the progression system and therefore are on the ninth usergroup, giving them nine stars.

i know this is...vain of me, but would there be anyway to get rid of the stars? Or at least have an option as to whether or not you want them visible (Either on just your posts, or everyone's posts.)? They stick out too much for my tastes.

There shouldn't be, no. The only setting that would change that is a global setting in the ACP, which would remove everyone stars completely. So unfortunately, you'll have to live with it.
[Image: Wiki-wordmark.png] [Image: Wiki-wordmark.png]
Head Bureaucrat at Beyblade Wiki and B-Daman Wiki.
If you have any queries about either Wiki, leave me a message and I'll reply ASAP.
Finally managed to log in after repeated attempts...

This, will take some getting used to, now, to get Avatar and all that set up again.
The new Forum looks nice ,too much white for my likes (and eyes)  Tongue , but nice either ways :3
Will this place go blue too?!? The Nosolgia Feels hath started
Just wanted to say that the new banner up top is gorgeous.

Quote:~Mana~
(06-01-2015, 05:47 AM)Ruby Rose Wrote:
(06-01-2015, 02:32 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Because it's based on your usergroup. As you gain posts, technically you're promoted through usergroups and allocated stars based on that group. As Ark's group is a fixed group, being an Administrator, he's locked at 7 regardless of his post count, whereas Wanderer and Raku are still on the progression system and therefore are on the ninth usergroup, giving them nine stars.

There shouldn't be, no. The only setting that would change that is a global setting in the ACP, which would remove everyone stars completely. So unfortunately, you'll have to live with it.

Ah, that sucks. I can deal though.
Has anyone here tried logging on through Tapatalk yet? If so, could you help me since I keep getting an error each time

EDIT: Never mind, problem solved! I was being a dumbass and forgot to unfolded it then refollow again
The banner on the new forums looks really nice. I was hoping that one of the banners would be available.
Weeee....welcome back old banner. It looks very nice, although I'd still suggest a thread for new suggestions. I'm sure people will create awesome stuff with pics from all 5 series. Just to ask, is there an option for the banners to change automatically with each visit or when refreshing the page? Thus we could use more than just one. Just asking, of course. Smile
(06-01-2015, 05:57 PM)Lia Wrote: Weeee....welcome back old banner. It looks very nice, although I'd still suggest a thread for new suggestions. I'm sure people will create awesome stuff with pics from all 5 series. Just to ask, is there an option for the banners to change automatically with each visit or when refreshing the page? Thus we could use more than just one. Just asking, of course. Smile

Yeah, while I like this banner, having different ones featuring pictures from all five series would be pretty neat. I remember that Jamine would usually have different banners featuring different characters every time the page was refreshed. I don't know if something like that would be too difficult, but maybe something like themes having their own different banner could work down the road.
*scrolls down all the way, sees theme change option down in the lower-right corner, sets it to "Dark 1.8"* Ah, much better. Thank you.
Me, when trying some new jank deck: It's gonna work great this time!
[Image: rodkTOW.png]
LOL, I didn't even notice the banner was put back up until just now. YAAAAY!!! XD

WOW, it actually looks really awesome w/ the default skin!
Hitotsu ni, hitotsu ni,
Hitotsu all the waaaaaaay,
Oh what fun it is to ride
TO THE APOCALYPSE TODAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HEY!!

G(M)FC = Geebus (Mother)Fucking Chrysler, in case anyone gets confused....because apparently it also stands for something else I'm not gonna mention. X/
Great I like Dark 1.8 better, to much light hurt my eyes
"Taking dowm my opponent's strongest monster inflicts the most damage on my opponent!... Damage to his life and to his spirit"...Fubuki Tenjouin
Come here let me show you how a real duel is
Numbers hunted:c5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,15,16,17,19,20,25,30,31,32,33,34,39,40,42,43,44,47,48,49,50,53,56,57,58,61,65,66,69,73,74,80,83,91,92,96,99,102,103,104,c106
Maybe I'm already too used to the default theme, but the Dark 1.8 theme is actually too dark for me. I think that the background being black instead of blue like I'm used to threw me off. I'm fine with using the default theme though.
You and your blessed eyes!!!
"Taking dowm my opponent's strongest monster inflicts the most damage on my opponent!... Damage to his life and to his spirit"...Fubuki Tenjouin
Come here let me show you how a real duel is
Numbers hunted:c5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,15,16,17,19,20,25,30,31,32,33,34,39,40,42,43,44,47,48,49,50,53,56,57,58,61,65,66,69,73,74,80,83,91,92,96,99,102,103,104,c106
"BBCode will have to be worked on and such, but we have a way better video tag that can import videos not just from Youtube."

This is the line I'm most excited about. There are some really cool replays I wanted to upload but couldn't due to not being Youtube! Thanks Ary
Took me a while to get back to everyone, but I've replied to every email inquiring about login issues so far. A few notes:

Please include your account name when sending about login issues. If I have to rely on the email you sent the inquiry for me and it's not in the database, you're out of luck.
Please request the inquiry from the email address associated with your account! I may not be able to provide assistance if you don't. I'd like to believe everyone, but unfortunately such scenarios are easily abused on paper, and security matters come first. This isn't because I don't trust or believe you, but because I want to ensure the account is given back to its actual owner.

Thank you for understanding. If anyone else is still having problems, do not hesitate to contact us.
If you need to get in touch with me, please seek me out in the NAC Discord.

[+] 1 user Likes Arynis's post
Thank you Arynis for rescuing my account from the depths of hell!! Cool I was so scared when I couldn't login. I still have a problem and I replied to your email so I hope you can still help. Thanks again!
Alright, I've installed 2 plugins to the forum to make things smoother and better.

One of these is an Username Changes plugin. What it does is that it tracks username changes on one's profile, so there's no need to read back on the Nickname Changes thread. Instead, you can just view the changelog on an user's profile. On a smaller extent, it also puts a limit on nickname changes (1 week) and we approve or reject the change from the Admin Control Panel. It essentially obsoletes our nickname change thread to allow for a smoother process.

The other plugin is the Thank/Like Plugin as an improvement over the default reputation system (which supposedly has its bugs as well). We went with "Like" as per the vote in the feedback thread. Though, if you wish, just call it the Cookie/Koolaid/Kudos/whatever button to yourself. It's enabled in every forum section, you may like posts in Locked threads if you want for whatever reason, and if you choose to do so, remove a Like from a post you already Liked.

If anyone has any questions about these, feel free to post.

Quote:Thank you Arynis for rescuing my account from the depths of hell!! [Image: cool.png] I was so scared when I couldn't login. I still have a problem and I replied to your email so I hope you can still help. Thanks again!

I saw your email and looked into it. Try again, should be okay now.

[+] 3 users Like Arynis's post
Thank you for fixing the login issues, I'm really happy to be able to access the forum again!<3

The new forum looks nice, although I still need to get used to where I can find everything. Since I used the default theme on the previous version I like the default white theme more, so I'll use that one for now. I was thinking about using the dark one too, but unfortunately the white frame around the avatar looks even more distracting for me.
Ok I'm officially on the new forum.  Like others here I was stuck not getting in because of the password issue, and didn't receive the e-mails about resetting the password at first, but I tried again today (Saturday) and got the e-mail this time so I was able to fix the password thing.

New forum looks fine as far as I'm concerned.
He becomes a mean dog and bites you to death. - Kaiba (To Yugi about Jounouchi being brainwashed)

Yugi/Atem doing a Lambeau Leap?! Yep in my fanfictional crossover mind you better believe it!
(07-19-2015, 04:55 AM)Osiris Wrote: Ok I'm officially on the new forum.  Like others here I was stuck not getting in because of the password issue, and didn't receive the e-mails about resetting the password at first, but I tried again today (Saturday) and got the e-mail this time so I was able to fix the password thing.

New forum looks fine as far as I'm concerned.

So I'm not the only one that had that issue, nice to know.
Its been a while, the site looks so different!
[Image: ZIfphKs.gif] Sig by Me!
Rocking the world a new darkness is born within the light, mastering both to create a new path our futures power
I summon PSYCHIC LIFETRANCER!!!
http://ihp.megamanonline.org/ IHP fan subs are looking for Japanese to English Translators to translate episodes of Rockman EXE Stream
If you are interested, please PM me or post on our site.
Looking for translators for Beyblade G revolution fansub <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://z4.invisionfree.com/BeyUKforum/index.php">http://z4.invisionfree.com/BeyUKforum/index.php</a><!-- m -->?
(07-19-2015, 10:44 PM)Tsukumo Yuma Wrote: So I'm not the only one that had that issue, nice to know.
Its been a while, the site looks so different!
Password AND E-Mail issue or just the password issue?

Just realized that Dark 1.8 isn't activated so I hit the Go button. Nice. Looks a lot better. As for getting use to this forum to shouldn't have any trouble with that. It's still similar enough to the other one.
He becomes a mean dog and bites you to death. - Kaiba (To Yugi about Jounouchi being brainwashed)

Yugi/Atem doing a Lambeau Leap?! Yep in my fanfictional crossover mind you better believe it!
Basically we had to use a plugin to convert phpBB passwords to MyBB to let people use the passwords they had before. However, the plugin doofed, resulting in some passwords working, some passwords being converted over and over again, hence password reset or manual reset via Admin CP not working for these people.

The plugin has been turned off ages ago, so it should be possible to use the Password Reset function to get a new one via forum email and log on.

If anyone reading this is still having a problem (or you contacted us before and still have issues/didn't get a reply), please use the Contact Us form and shoot us an email. However, keep in mind that for security purposes, we will give assistance only if your email corresponds the email associated with the account.