Tapatalk Update!
Hey everyone!

So after a long long time, we've finally gotten our Tapatalk plugin to the most recent version! (4.5.1.) It was fairly out of date for one thing, and the previous version we had contained a massive exploit that had to be fixed, so downgrading is not an option. Also, now that I've been instructed on the procedure, I will be regularly updating Tapatalk for all you Tapatalk users from now on!

If any complications came up as a result of the update, please report it here: <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://neoarkcradle.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1476">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1476</a><!-- l -->

If anyone discovers a bug that should not be discussed in public, please report it to us Admins via a Private Message.

Happy Tapatalking!
If you need to get in touch with me, please seek me out in the NAC Discord.

While not strictly related, but worth noting here: We are currently dealing with a persistent troll, spammer and ban evader, so please do not be alarmed if you see users suddenly getting banned for seemingly no reason. I am doing my best to keep the forum a clean and nice place for everyone.

If anyone has any questions and concerns, please do not hesitate to ask.

(07-10-2014, 09:59 AM)Arynis Wrote: While not strictly related, but worth noting here: We are currently dealing with a persistent troll, spammer and ban evader, so please do not be alarmed if you see users suddenly getting banned for seemingly no reason. I am doing my best to keep the forum a clean and nice place for everyone.

If anyone has any questions and concerns, please do not hesitate to ask.

I just have a quick question regarding Tapatalk. I'm currently beta testing iOS 9 and whenever I try to sign into the tapatalk app (into my NAC account) I get this error: "reject illegal application request". I don't know if it's the app that needs to be updated, the site or that I'm on iOS 9. I guess there's not much I can do now, right?
Holy necropost man.

That said, I'm afraid I don't know, neither does Shadowfang. Our Tapatalk plugin is up to date, so you're probably best off asking Tapatalk's support.

(07-27-2015, 09:46 AM)Arynis Wrote: Holy necropost man.

That said, I'm afraid I don't know, neither does Shadowfang. Our Tapatalk plugin is up to date, so you're probably best off asking Tapatalk's support.

Yeah, I'm sorry about that. I didn't notice the date this was posted. :p