NAC Discord Chat
So me and Ary have decided to set up a NAC chat on the Discord App:

https://discord.gg/J3YPfTQ

If any of you guys want to join in, feel free! We'd love to chat with you all.

Just remember: Don't be jerks.
Ark Links To Stuff
Duel Academy R:2, a Yu-Gi-Oh! RPG || Arkadia Works || The Organization || Lapse (A Webcomic)

If you didn't have such strong ideas about where the story should go, you wouldn't end up so disappointed when the writers have other ideas.

[Image: JsoS3.gif]
[+] 7 users Like NeoArkadia's post
Updated the Discord Link to be permanent. If you couldn't get in previously, please use the new link.

Apologies for any inconveniences, everyone.
Ark Links To Stuff
Duel Academy R:2, a Yu-Gi-Oh! RPG || Arkadia Works || The Organization || Lapse (A Webcomic)

If you didn't have such strong ideas about where the story should go, you wouldn't end up so disappointed when the writers have other ideas.

It's been about 10 months since we first advertised this, so bringing this back up so members remember it exists.

Please do join, we'd love to have you all.

And reminder:

Don't be jerks.
Ark Links To Stuff

[+] 1 user Likes NeoArkadia's post
(04-03-2017, 01:03 PM)NeoArkadia Wrote: It's been about 10 months since we first advertised this, so bringing this back up so members remember it exists.

Please do join, we'd love to have you all.

And reminder:

Don't be jerks.

Yayyyyyy i have Discord so I would be more than happy to join.....I guess but I need the four digit tag code tho

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Er, what four digit tag code? There shouldn't be anything like that for the server, to my knowledge.
[+] 2 users Like Arynis's post
(10-05-2017, 07:18 PM)Arynis Wrote: Er, what four digit tag code? There shouldn't be anything like that for the server, to my knowledge.

No worries anymore I joined eventually with no problem ;3

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk