NAC Discord Chat
So me and Ary have decided to set up a NAC chat on the Discord App:

https://discord.gg/J3YPfTQ

If any of you guys want to join in, feel free! We'd love to chat with you all.

Just remember: Don't be jerks.
Ark Links To Stuff
Duel Academy R:2, a Yu-Gi-Oh! RPG || Arkadia Works || The Organization || Lapse (A Webcomic)

If you didn't have such strong ideas about where the story should go, you wouldn't end up so disappointed when the writers have other ideas.

[Image: JsoS3.gif]
[+] 7 users Like NeoArkadia's post
Updated the Discord Link to be permanent. If you couldn't get in previously, please use the new link.

Apologies for any inconveniences, everyone.
Ark Links To Stuff
Duel Academy R:2, a Yu-Gi-Oh! RPG || Arkadia Works || The Organization || Lapse (A Webcomic)

If you didn't have such strong ideas about where the story should go, you wouldn't end up so disappointed when the writers have other ideas.

It's been about 10 months since we first advertised this, so bringing this back up so members remember it exists.

Please do join, we'd love to have you all.

And reminder:

Don't be jerks.
Ark Links To Stuff

[+] 1 user Likes NeoArkadia's post
(04-03-2017, 01:03 PM)NeoArkadia Wrote: It's been about 10 months since we first advertised this, so bringing this back up so members remember it exists.

Please do join, we'd love to have you all.

And reminder:

Don't be jerks.

Yayyyyyy i have Discord so I would be more than happy to join.....I guess but I need the four digit tag code tho

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Er, what four digit tag code? There shouldn't be anything like that for the server, to my knowledge.
If you need to get in touch with me, please seek me out in the NAC Discord.

[+] 2 users Like Arynis's post
(10-05-2017, 07:18 PM)Arynis Wrote: Er, what four digit tag code? There shouldn't be anything like that for the server, to my knowledge.

No worries anymore I joined eventually with no problem ;3

Is the Discord channel active? I'll hop on if I'm missing some fun.
[+] 1 user Likes Wisecarver's post
(10-29-2017, 03:23 PM)Wisecarver Wrote: Is the Discord channel active? I'll hop on if I'm missing some fun.

It depends on whether or not there are people discussing things on there or not.... hmmm maybe I should return and stir up some convo XD

Yeah, it very much is!

Some of the channels may move slower than others, but there is discussion going on. Feel free to join us!
If you need to get in touch with me, please seek me out in the NAC Discord.

[+] 1 user Likes Arynis's post
It's consistently active. We have multiple regular members and the channels have been incredibly friendly and safe (albeit occasional fierce but well tempered debate.)
Ark Links To Stuff

[+] 2 users Like NeoArkadia's post
Ummm so the discord server suddenly just dissapeared from my list of servers and when I click on the link to join it says either the link is invalid or expired, anything going on?
You were banned for basically being an asshole/troll, and arguing/talking in extremely bad faith.
Ark Links To Stuff

(01-18-2018, 05:42 PM)NeoArkadia Wrote: You were banned for basically being an asshole/troll, and arguing/talking in extremely bad faith.

Please I'm begging you, I don't have any recollection of hurting or insulting anyone in the server in the last couple of days. I say last couple of days since I haven't used it in a couple of months and only recently did I start really participating. All I've done is offer my sincerest thoughts and comments on the Yugioh franchise without trying to raise my tone or hurt anyone.

Please in good faith I beg you, if I'm banned from the server, can I at least know what I said that caused it, since I'm not even sure if this was on the server or on this actual forum, which I also barely participate in. I just want to know what I did. This is actually really stressing me out since I haven't even debated with anyone, it was just open safe thought sharing discussion.

And if you haven't even looked at anything yet, can I ask you to do that since it could all be a misunderstanding, in which case do you mind if I'm unbanned?

This is just my request since this is really stressing me out and I'd like to be more at ease, so I'm sorry but if you were to do this I would really appreciate it. If not, well peace I guess.
Mind if I join in the Discord fun?
Quote:*Crow and Jack look at RayRa*

CROW: Who the hell is that guy?

JACK: I don't know, but his hair is BEAUTIFUL! OOOOOOOOOO!