VRAINS (Saikyo Jump)
https://www.reddit.com/r/yugioh/comments...gioh_arcv/
https://www.facebook.com/YuGiOhNexus/pho...30/?type=3
Apparently this is coming out.

I'll be glad to translate it should it come out and someone scans it.
Ark Links To Stuff
Duel Academy R:2, a Yu-Gi-Oh! RPG || Arkadia Works || The Organization || Lapse (A Webcomic)

If you didn't have such strong ideas about where the story should go, you wouldn't end up so disappointed when the writers have other ideas.

[Image: JsoS3.gif]
Just lol
At least we got a cool card in the fusion from Arc-v, though it'll never be imported

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

[Image: mxCWQ.jpg]
... Did some deeper checking.

Only this Brazilian Facebook is mentioning it.

Neither Maxut, NWBBS nor anywhere else is mentioning it. The issue should already out.

So it looks like it's a fake until proven otherwise.
Ark Links To Stuff
Duel Academy R:2, a Yu-Gi-Oh! RPG || Arkadia Works || The Organization || Lapse (A Webcomic)

If you didn't have such strong ideas about where the story should go, you wouldn't end up so disappointed when the writers have other ideas.

[Image: JsoS3.gif]
I remember coming across something about this. I will post it later because I am at work right now.

Never mind, the source links to reddit.
Jack Atlas Wrote:The ruler’s heartbeats will now file through here! Take witness to its creation-shaking power! Synchro Summon! My very soul, Red Dragon Archfiend!
Rend the obsidian darkness! Scorch Heaven and Earth! Isolated, absolute King! Glare at all creation and display you ferocious might!! Synchro Summon!! Jeweled Enma Dragon - Red Archfiend!!
The Ruler’s roar will now shake Heaven and Earth itself! Carve in your soul the power of the one and only supreme ruler! Synchro Summon! My Raging Soul! Red Dragon Archfiend Scar-Right!
The Nexus page is a very nice one and lately they have been posting more about anime/manga infos, interviews and other stuff like that, always with the proper source.

There was also someone talking about some project for next year but there was no source when they posted it a few days ago so I didn't pay attention due lacking sources so I assumed they got something wrong when translating or they got fooled and believe the information.
Seen it a while ago, but couldn't find any proof.
Artist didn't post about doing vrains manga either.
I think this news about new Vrains manga is legit. This should be enough proof:

http://comicbook.com/anime/2018/06/04/yu...ies-anime/
It’s a news site who, just like the brazilian FB page, can’t point anyone to the part in SJ that announces the manga.

Until the likes of Maxut posts that scan, assume there isn’t one coming.
(06-19-2018, 02:22 PM)PhotonLegion95 Wrote: It’s a news site who, just like the brazilian FB page, can’t point anyone to the part in SJ that announces the manga.

What's weird is that Yugipedia got a whole bunch of articles related to Cyber Warrior Yusaku without much source given too.
[Image: aramAOW.png]
(06-19-2018, 02:39 PM)Hanayo Asa Wrote:
(06-19-2018, 02:22 PM)PhotonLegion95 Wrote: It’s a news site who, just like the brazilian FB page, can’t point anyone to the part in SJ that announces the manga.

What's weird is that Yugipedia got a whole bunch of articles related to Cyber Warrior Yusaku without much source given too.
Well, it is a wiki. It's not like there's a high threshold for who gets to write an article.
So, I guess this was fake news?
'Now, bear witness to the powers of a bored thread necro!'

How late into 5Ds, ZEXAL, and ARC-V was it before they got a manga? Are we approaching the point where VRAINS is just going to miss the boat to have a manga adaptation?
Wake me up when there's a FIRE Rock-Type archetype.
IIRC, Zexal's started a few months before the Anime did, while Arc-V's started by the end of its second year. Dunno about 5D's.
(10-08-2018, 02:30 AM)HydraulicHydra Wrote: 'Now, bear witness to the powers of a bored thread necro!'

How late into 5Ds, ZEXAL, and ARC-V was it before they got a manga?  Are we approaching the point where VRAINS is just going to miss the boat to have a manga adaptation?

Anime:
5D's: April 2008
ZEXAL: April 2011
Arc-V: April 2014

Manga:
5D's: August 2009
ZEXAL: December 2010
Arc-V: August 2015