OCG Structures - Chapter 3
Read it in English here.

Shoutout to Ark for the translation and J_BYYX for the editing/typesetting.
[Image: i7KZ5u9.png]     [Image: D0f2xpv.png]
[+] 2 users Like Hanayo Asa's post
Try to make friends and feel the wrath of over-dramatic man
Check out my Deviantart Page: http://leokearon.deviantart.com/
Dammit. I really like this dumb shilly manga. I wish it would get an official release outside Japan.
NeoArkadia Wrote:Damaging the Dueling Community, one day at a time.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes NMBRHNTR64's post
And Kuroda's Summoning chants are so right but SO edgy! Honestly, I'm kinda disappointed that he ISN'T running Hakai/Evil Eye
[+] 1 user Likes Mefist Dragon's post
A bit too late for Evil Eye, but Hakai could be a good option.
(09-15-2019, 05:46 PM)J_BYYX Wrote: A bit too late for Evil Eye, but Hakai could be a good option.

Didn't Evil Eye get support in CHIM alongside the release of Hakai? And I do recall hybrid decks being made of the two themes...But don't quote me on this.
(09-15-2019, 05:54 PM)Mefist Dragon Wrote:
(09-15-2019, 05:46 PM)J_BYYX Wrote: A bit too late for Evil Eye, but Hakai could be a good option.

Didn't Evil Eye get support in CHIM alongside the release of Hakai? And I do recall hybrid decks being made of the two themes...But don't quote me on this.

Could be done. But I guess Mathmech big levels/numbers kinda fits with his edgyness too. 
It's not like they are stuck with the deck.
D'alembartian sounds about right for a chuunilord to say.
We can't stop here! This is Bat Country!
Liking this series so far, I say it has potential to be the best spin-off Manga since GX (That's not saying much I know but still). I wonder if the protagonist of the game will be the final boss or if some villains will appear eventually. I would hate it if this Manga main and only goal is just to shill cards with no story of its own or anything like that.
Always stay true to yourself and give life a big smile

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links ID: 890-713-354

[Image: 2efe35204809cee4627cee5768822e53.gif]
(09-16-2019, 03:16 PM)YoungFolks Wrote: I would hate it if this Manga main and only goal is just to shill cards with no story of its own or anything like that.

Bad news, chief.
For one little night I felt like I could be made new again
[+] 1 user Likes Ragna's post
Why is it that every brother in Yu-Gi-Oh! has a siscon?
(10-14-2019, 05:03 AM)Monox D. I-Fly Wrote: Why is it that every brother in Yu-Gi-Oh! has a siscon?

Akira didn't. But otherwise I would assume that the writers don't have sisters.
Time for the best actor to enter the stage.

Video to watch while procrastinating:
An embarrassing duel:
(10-14-2019, 05:03 AM)Monox D. I-Fly Wrote: Why is it that every brother in Yu-Gi-Oh! has a siscon?

They did? Can you provide examples? 

I don’t think Yuma ever had it for his sister. Yuma seemed to be more excited for Astral and other males.
(10-14-2019, 10:21 PM)Golfkid Wrote:

They did? Can you provide examples? 

I don’t think Yuma ever had it for his sister. Yuma seemed to be more excited for Astral and other males.

Fubuki. Rua. Shark. Kurosaki. Blood Shepherd.

Regarding Yuma, I think I should've said that it only applies when the sister is younger.
I'm sorry but you are either completely misreading characters or you don't know what "siscon" means.
NeoArkadia Wrote:Damaging the Dueling Community, one day at a time.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Probably the former.
Most people don't use that term literally and you know it.
For one little night I felt like I could be made new again
Well what term should he use instead and is there examples? It sounds like a number of characters have this trait whatever it should be called.
Siscon literally means that they have a complex for their (mostly little) sisters, it isn't really meant to be super specific because it's meant to be a descriptor for characters all across the spectrum.
Time for the best actor to enter the stage.

Video to watch while procrastinating:
An embarrassing duel: