Chapter 12: The Man Who Rebels Against Providence
https://yugioh-starlight.com/archives/56010774.html

Um. So, apparently no new Neiru cards, and Luke's new cards are Muddy Dragon and Muddy Ball...

Also, Luke's Maximum returns to the deck during the End Phase.

http://peperoncino100.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-3409.html

Nieru uses Yggdrago, Shrinker Shrimp, Heavenly Protection and other Tron monsters.

Absolustely no clue how Neiru survives Dragias' direct attack.
(08-20-2021, 06:17 PM)Kankurou Wrote: Absolustely no clue how Neiru survives Dragias' direct attack.
Dragias Maximum can't attack directly.

(Obvious nerf if you ask me, Neiru's hand and field were both empty at the end of the previous chapter).
Yeah they wrote themselves into a corner with that one. Luke declared his direct attack and everything.
We can't stop here! This is Bat Country!
(08-21-2021, 01:31 AM)Omojuze Wrote:
(08-20-2021, 06:17 PM)Kankurou Wrote: Absolustely no clue how Neiru survives Dragias' direct attack.
Dragias Maximum can't attack directly.

(Obvious nerf if you ask me, Neiru's hand and field were both empty at the end of the previous chapter).
...Oh, right. I went straight to the new text and didn't see they altered the already existing one. My bad.

Kinda anticlimatic though lol. They made a cliffhanger where Neiru is on the verge of being wiped out by a super Maximum's direct attack, only to show that Luke didn't read his card and it just can't attack directly...
They kinda made Nail into a pushover ngl. The Roa duel was much better.

Well this is the end of the second volume, so we should be getting Asana stuff next, I'm assuming.

Machine Cavalry club has 4 members, throw in Tiger in there and you have your third volume.
Wait, so who won?
Always stay true to yourself and give life a big smile

[Image: d1bebba07f756f761fe65135377438d2e6f2b31e.png]
(08-22-2021, 03:25 PM)YoungFolks Wrote: Wait, so who won?
Rook.

I honestly don't see Rook ever losing, nor a non-Rook duel happening. The manga is very episodic, and there's really not much plot to it. We're likely to continue with the interpretation of the anime for the next two volumes, with volume 3 introducing Asana, and volume 4 having rematches against Gakuto, Romin and Yuga as a way to reference the Team Battle Royale.
Well, Luke is not the first YGO character to never lose and I'm sure he won't be the last

(08-23-2021, 01:57 AM)YoungFolks Wrote: Well, Luke is not the first YGO character to never lose and I'm sure he won't be the last
But he /is/ the first one to never ever let any other character duel...
Still no raws? I think this is the first time it takes so long
[Image: 1630265147482.jpg]
Raws never ever

Hi guys! the raw is here:
https://mega.nz/folder/q1tkBagC#wmiz_w4dnA4yPoq_Zq0Dgw

Notes: Pages: 04 and 14 are missing, has been superseded in chinese.
[+] 2 users Like ZaneKaiser's post
Thanks for the RAWs, Zane. Smile