Neo Ark Cradle

Full Version: New Year's Party for everyone! Click for details.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Happy New Year and a relaxed day after ^^
I don't use IRC but I say you : Happy New Year ! x)
Chat was fun.

Also, Happy New Year.
HAPPY NEW YEAR from me once again, since I just feel like wishing all the best to everybody here twice! xD
[Image: tumblr_lusnhjbYBu1qdl42ao1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_lusnhjbYBu1qdl42ao2_250.gif][Image: tumblr_lusnhjbYBu1qdl42ao3_250.gif]
[Image: tumblr_lusnhjbYBu1qdl42ao4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_lusnhjbYBu1qdl42ao5_250.gif][Image: tumblr_lusnhjbYBu1qdl42ao6_250.gif]
[Image: tumblr_lusnhjbYBu1qdl42ao7_250.gif][Image: tumblr_lusnhjbYBu1qdl42ao8_250.gif][Image: tumblr_lusnhjbYBu1qdl42ao9_250.gif]
source - <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://damnthatswhatshesaid.com/post/15113875801/happy-new-year-everybody-follow-damn">http://damnthatswhatshesaid.com/post/15 ... ollow-damn</a><!-- m -->

Hope all of you had a wonderful New Year's day! x)
New Year's should be over for most places by this point. The chat was fun, with 18 participants being the record. (At least that's what I've seen until I went to sleep.) Thanks to everyone for participating! I hope you all had an awesome start of the year!
Indeed, we should so make it a yearly thing.
Event for every holiday or GTFO.

Despite the fact that I was mostly unresponsive, I had fun. Happy Late New Year tot he rest of the forum.

Remember, we only have to endure 2012 jokes for one more year!
Sorry I didn't go on the IRC; my comp was being stupid, and I don't trust it to even handle an IRC well at this point.

Yes, more of this every year; and, hopefully, I'll have a nice new comp for next New Year's.
Ragna Wrote:Event for every holiday or GTFO.

Despite the fact that I was mostly unresponsive, I had fun. Happy Late New Year tot he rest of the forum.

Remember, we only have to endure 2012 jokes for one more year!

Yeah, to me a civilization that did not even invent/use/know what a wheel is to predict what will happen in the future.
Sry but ppl ain't that stupid media abusers.
Pages: 1 2