The NAC User Satisfaction Survey 2011 (Round 1)
I kinda have a suggestion about the rules, back when the rules were first posted I remember reading something along the lines of posting images of under age characters and I think it needs to be broadened or simplified so new users can understand exactly what the rules mean especially when anime like tenchi muyo might get brought up or if a discussion comes up about a character that looks underage but their character bio says that their well over 100 years of age {ex: tenchi muyo's sasami}

I also think that if there is an image request topic made in the near future the person providing the images for the requester actually do some research on the series the image is coming from before just posting something that could possibly get everyone in trouble and to add to this I think a rating system should be in place for the image section kinda like how movies do it ex: section is TV14 or PG13 so no R or TVMA images what so ever

that's my 2 cents for right now

Messages In This Thread
Re: The NAC User Satisfaction Survey 2011 (Round 1) - by MMXZero - 12-29-2011, 11:55 AM