The NAC User Satisfaction Survey 2011 (Round 1)
1. Do you want more forum sections? If yes, what kind?
Nah, looks good as at it. But I would not be opposed to more if you made some.

2. Do you want any regular features? (e.g., podcasts) If yes, what kind?
Oh, podcasts would be cool. Unless they were just about the card game, then I wouldn't be interested. I think it'd be awesome if we had a thing where we all watched a stream of an episode, like on Livestream or something and members could comment on it.

3. What feature seems the most attractive to you for the main site?
a. articles, theories and analyses
b. news
c. information
d. other (please elaborate)

I would like D. All of the above, but if I could only have one, I'd pick information. But please please please, if you're going to post it in English, get a native speaker or someone who speaks the language fluently to look it over. I love Janime and I respect all that she did, but some of the weird grammar on the main page was a little difficult to decipher. I can't be the only one that noticed, and I'm assuming no one said anything out of politeness, but it stayed on there for years without ever being corrected. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but it would make things easier for everyone, ESLers included, to find what they're looking for.

4. Would you like if the site had a wiki?
Only if it were maintained regularly and checked for accuracy and consistency.

What would be the most attractive about it?
a. articles, theories and analyses
b. information
c. interactivity (i.e., being able to edit and add information)
d. other (please elaborate)

5. Which section of the forum do you visit the most?
I poke around all of them, really.

6. Which section of the forum do you visit the least?
Okay, except for the card game forums. I can't figure out this game to save my life.

7. Do you use IRC? No.
8. Do you play on the Duel Network? No.

9. Do you find the forum easy to use? Yes.
10. Are you satisfied with the loading times? Yes. Do you get errors frequently? No.
11. Are you satisfied with the forum design? It's functional without hurting my eyes, and that's all I really care about.

12. What is your opinion of the forum staff? Cool bros. Are you satisfied with their work? Everything's looking good so far.
13. Do you feel the staff respond to your issues quickly? Yes.
14. Have you had any issues with any staff member(s)? No.

15. What do you like the most about the site and the community? It's all the good parts of Janime.
16. What do you dislike the most about the site and the community? Nothing, really.

17. Anything else you'd like to add? I've heard some people complain about Zexal hate on here offsite. IDK if they're just being overly sensitive or if I've missed something or if they don't realize most of the comments here are just poking fun or what, but maybe y'all should look into that? *shrugs*

Messages In This Thread
Re: The NAC User Satisfaction Survey 2011 (Round 1) - by Jaeger_Fangirl - 01-03-2012, 03:41 AM