DNS Transfer In Progress - UPDATE: neoarkcradle.net WORKS!
It's defaulting to the IP address at the moment because it was apparent that the DNS refresh hadn't finalized for people yet. As a result, I set it back for consistency so everyone can access the forum rather than some can via neoarkcradle.net, others cannot because of the unfinished DNS refreshes. So even if you come from neoarkcradle.net, you'll be most likely on the IP address because I set the forum to use that as the default addy.

I suppose I can set it back to neoarkcradle.net by now since it's been days since the transfer's finalizing, so I'll do so tomorrow.

Also, Shadowfang is on a holiday at the moment, so I'll try my best to answer any questions or concerns (and hope the forum doesn't kick the bucket in the meantime due to unforeseen issues). However, this also means no major updates to the forum will be done (e.g., smileys) because I don't have the access to manage those. So please hang in there a little longer.
If you need to get in touch with me, please seek me out in the NAC Discord.

Messages In This Thread
RE: DNS Transfer In Progress - UPDATE: neoarkcradle.net WORKS! - by Arynis - 06-23-2015, 09:38 PM