New Year's Party for everyone! Click for details.
New Year's Eve is coming up, and what better way to celebrate it than to party in the IRC channel and start the New Year with a bang?

Therefore, I hereby invite everyone in the Neo Ark Cradle IRC channel to spend the New Year's Eve together! Our first one together, even.

Server: DarkMyst
Channel: #neoarkcradle

If you are new to IRC or don't know how to connect, check out Kitten's excellent guide: <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://neoarkcradle.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=593">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=593</a><!-- l -->

What can you expect:

The event lasts from roughly of the evening of the 31st until everyone passes out from exhaustion the next day. There's no fixed date; just enjoy yourselves.

Program yet to be decided apart from general chatting; check back for updates. If you have ideas or services to provide (e.g., streaming), please let us know in this thread!

Who's invited?

Like I said above, we welcome everyone! While we highly encourage our current members to join in, we don't mind guests or non-members to tag along, as long as you aren't around to cause trouble.

What are the rules?

The gist of the forum rules, basically. While we are more laid back and lenient about the rules in the IRC chat, the basics still apply. No attacking other people, no trolling, no causing trouble. Troublemakers will be booted out.

The channel will be moderated by myself, NeoArkadia and Geno. If you have any questions during the duration of the event, just send us a query on IRC. (Here's how to send a query.)

Anything else?

We can to keep the party fairly simple yet fun. Hope to see you guys around!
If you need to get in touch with me, please seek me out in the NAC Discord.

Messages In This Thread
New Year's Party for everyone! Click for details. - by Arynis - 12-27-2011, 06:29 PM