The NAC User Satisfaction Survey 2011 (Round 1)
DARK MASTER Wrote:DO we have a screen shots/images/scans request section here somewhere ?

I think a lot of ppl would be interested in a place where they can show off their gifs.
Or give requests for specific scenes for a gif.

Also place to show self made banners and images for signatures and avatars and such.

Also a place to show images and screen shots from games and such.
Like Arynis said, regarding threads for members to post and request for screenshots, I also see no problems with opening such threads in the Projects area, because as mentioned, the Merged images thread is there. It's also safe to assume you can post screenshots from the games there, as the forum description for the Projects does mention them. Actually, speaking of the forum descriptions, it probably needs to be updated, as it mentions box scans, when there's another section of the forum for those now...

Regarding things of the graphics nature (avatars, banners, gifs), those would go to the Artwork section.
We can simply have a showcase and request thread for them. At the moment, there doesn't seem to be a lot of graphic art, but if it grows in the future, we would consider adding a subforum for them.
Arynis Wrote:Though, that doesn't include non-YGO pictures since the Projects section is a YGO related section. Hmm...
We can have such a thread in the general anime/manga section, if people want it.

YYugi Wrote:I think he means the feature that let you edit your post in the same page without having to open the full edit page when you click that "Edit" button.
That's also what I assume as well.
At the moment, that seems to be the way phpbb works. We'll check if there's an add on that could fix/change that though.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The NAC User Satisfaction Survey 2011 (Round 1) - by Geno - 12-29-2011, 05:13 AM