NAC User Satisfaction Survey 2011 - Results are in!
Right, let's go through the comments I can provide an answer to, however few those may be. XD# Gonna number them for easier reference
Arynis Wrote:-----------------------------------------------------

1 Wrote:Maybe condense the Media section a bit? I'm saying this because out of the 3 subforums, the television section hardly gets activity compared to the anime and video games ones, so, it would probably be better if the stuff there went to the 'main' area, where books and music would go.

2 Wrote:But please please please, if you're going to post [the main site] in English, get a native speaker or someone who speaks the language fluently to look it over. I love Janime and I respect all that she did, but some of the weird grammar on the main page was a little difficult to decipher. I can't be the only one that noticed, and I'm assuming no one said anything out of politeness, but it stayed on there for years without ever being corrected. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but it would make things easier for everyone, ESLers included, to find what they're looking for.

3 Wrote:I've heard some people complain about Zexal hate on here offsite. IDK if they're just being overly sensitive or if I've missed something or if they don't realize most of the comments here are just poking fun or what, but maybe y'all should look into that? *shrugs*

4 Wrote:I don't know a damn thing about the staff. I hardly even pay attention to if someone is a member of them.

5 Wrote:if not the chatboard at the top of the forum, or make the IRC visible/put somewhere a link/tab for it.

6 Wrote:The only thing I can really what added is like a Tokusatsu section (Super Sentai/PR, Kamen Rider, Ultraman, etc.), but other than that, nothing.

7 Wrote:Instead of more forums, imo, perhaps move some of the sub-forums (ygoproject&analysis,anime/game,etc..) into its own main forum for visibility, or remove/merge inactive forums..? For instance, the Anime and Game sub-forums both have a ton of posts, while their top-level forum is almost empty.

8 Wrote:Slightly unrelated, but 100 posts makes it hard for uploaders without much to say to contribute to the files! I want to upload files, but the fact I have so little to say means I can't get to the 100 posts without spamming!

1:
I'd have to agree here. One, open, busy section is better than a more specific, desolate one. TV could probably just fit under the main Media forum, while the better populated Anime/Manga and Video Game forums can remain as subforums.

2:
Rest assured, all the staff have an excellent command of English, and I would personally try to make sure that anyone appointed to update any of our social media had a clear and competent command of the English language.

3:
From what I've seen, this has certainly improved somewhat. We took some action to cut down the bashing, and then ZeXal was nice enough to help by getting decent. XD# But if this is still an issue, please let us know.

4:
There is/was a plan to get info about the staff out to the forum was a whole, but it seems to have got delayed somewhere. I shall try my best to chase it up though.

5:
I think we've done a little better at popularising the IRC, but there was the whole 'Dear god, don't let Alper in the IRC' worry, which doesn't seem to be going away any time soon. But the link to the IRC has certainly been put around a little more.

6:
Really don't think this is needed. A subject doesn't need it's own forum to exist. By all means make a thread for your favourite Tokusatsu series in the Media and/or Fanclub section, but until there's evidence of a substantial fanbase with a real desire to discuss it on the forum, I don't think it requires its own section.

7:
Might be an idea. It's one of the things we can consider where we have a traffic misbalance.

8:
And this issue has been dealt with now, due to the recent changed to the DL forum policy. So, yay for that!
[Image: od86UXp.png]

MakoVERZ789 Wrote:I'd LOVE to become a hooker for a card game!!!

Messages In This Thread
Re: NAC User Satisfaction Survey 2011 - Results are in! - by CedaЯMill - 04-08-2012, 11:11 AM