NAC User Satisfaction Survey 2011 - Results are in!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D1cap6yETA[/youtube]
We actually have information sorted and a plan ahead for a website and/or Wiki.

Quote:Maybe condense the Media section a bit? I'm saying this because out of the 3 subforums, the television section hardly gets activity compared to the anime and video games ones, so, it would probably be better if the stuff there went to the 'main' area, where books and music would go.
This seems a reasonable request.

Quote:Bring back the shoutbox plz.
Could someone explain why we should have a Shoutbox. Honestly, I'd be more interested in integrating IRC with the forum/site.

Quote:Is there a way to have profile pages like Janime had? I know I am numb to website designs and set up but I kind of liked how you had your own individual page that members could drop in and leave you a message from time to time.
Would probably require extensive modding, which requires us to actually get a Tech Admin to help if Shadow is extensively busy. <.<;

Quote:But please please please, if you're going to post [the main site] in English, get a native speaker or someone who speaks the language fluently to look it over. I love Janime and I respect all that she did, but some of the weird grammar on the main page was a little difficult to decipher. I can't be the only one that noticed, and I'm assuming no one said anything out of politeness, but it stayed on there for years without ever being corrected. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but it would make things easier for everyone, ESLers included, to find what they're looking for.
I agree with their person and their position here. Janime was great but her English was kind of "lolwut" tier. Let's get someone to do that.

Quote:Can we have a few tagging buttons in the quick replay window ? You know bold, italics, img, url, and these most used ones.
I'd like to know this as myself. We’ll set up a committee to discuss and interact.

Quote:I think the design is the biggest needed change. I've wanted there to be an ability to see the most recent topic people post in without having to go to the section. As I said before, I don't normally have the impulse to check other sections. I can quickly lose interest in a section and by the time I head back an interesting topic is dead. The sections people rarely look at, but have some interest in, can easily benefit from being shown. If people actually notice a change relevant to their interests, they'll be more likely to check.
Did this, but we chiefly need a Tech Admin to help on the matter, to be honest. Since updating phpBB borked this setting.

Quote:I don't know a damn thing about the staff. I hardly even pay attention to if someone is a member of them.
Oh dear. That's not good.

Quote:if not the chatboard at the top of the forum, or make the IRC visible/put somewhere a link/tab for it.
We should put in a link to IRC. This I approve of.

Quote:I think it would be good to have a site that recollects all kind of curiosities about the show/card game with a little of the show info where theres needed.
Could someone expound on this?

Quote:And if you can make commands for bold, underline and italic that would be great
Wut.

Quote:It should be fine that the forum header be the banner and not that eagle thing and the title with the slogan below it.
I think it could be better if the forum banner had the slogan.
I think Shadow as trying to do that, but Real Life hit him like a semi-truck.

Quote:The only thing I can really what added is like a Tokusatsu section (Super Sentai/PR, Kamen Rider, Ultraman, etc.), but other than that, nothing.
Is there actually enough interest for this? I know we have people who like it, but is there enough interest?

Quote:Instead of more forums, imo, perhaps move some of the sub-forums (ygoproject&analysis,anime/game,etc..) into its own main forum for visibility, or remove/merge inactive forums..? For instance, the Anime and Game sub-forums both have a ton of posts, while their top-level forum is almost empty.
The top level forum being empty was intentional.

Quote:No preference for A,B and C, since Yugioh Wikia already has extensive info on both the card game and anime. Perhaps anime-focused wiki organizing scripts, screens and such, and the yugioh sub-culture?- merchandise,2ch,Scrap-iron News,nicodouga,pixiv etc..
I think at least a more script heavy wiki might be useful. If the Wikia supports the cards, let us support the diaogue.

Quote:I liked being able to share some private video links on JA without fear of it indexed by google, but such is the price of an open forum. (´・ω・`)
Wut @ Fears of Indexing.

Quote:The forums are very good. If I had to suggest something, I think it'd be interesting to have an option where you can add your own smily, instead of having to upload the image and adding here suing the BBCode. You know, like in the Messenger. But I'm not sure if it exists her or not . If yes, ignore this please.
We can do that. It just has to be uploaded in a packet. Which requires a more available/active Tech Admin able to handle it.
Ark Links To Stuff
Duel Academy R:2, a Yu-Gi-Oh! RPG || Arkadia Works || The Organization || Lapse (A Webcomic)

If you didn't have such strong ideas about where the story should go, you wouldn't end up so disappointed when the writers have other ideas.

[Image: JsoS3.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Re: NAC User Satisfaction Survey 2011 - Results are in! - by NeoArkadia - 04-08-2012, 11:52 AM