Site Donations Open: Announcing our Patreon Page
To answer a few things for starters:

Suggestion Thread is open: http://neoarkcradle.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=5280

The old smileys will be coming back, fear not. Unfortunately Shadowfang is pretty busy with a lively daughter, so getting a hold of him is quite a challenge. (At least until I get trained fully one day.)

If you are a banned member, donating will not get your account back.

If you are not a NAC member but would still like to donate regardless, you're most welcome to, but we can't grant you the usergroup upgrade, or any other future reward, depending on what it is.

Quote:Yeah, I have a question. Does this Patreon thing works with Paypal? And is it like a subscription, so when you sign up as a Patron, it will take your money away monthly automatically or do we have to pay manually every single month? Tbh, I would prefer the first option, because I have a really... interestingly functioning memory, so I wouldn't depend on it every month. 

Looking at the FAQ:

"Once you find a creator that you want to support all you have to do is click the "Become a patron" button on their page! 

From there you can decide any dollar amount you'd like to support your favorite creator. If you haven't already provided payment information you can choose to pledge via PayPal or credit card during the checkout process."

"You won't be charged until the 1st of every month, and it usually takes a full 72 hours for all pledges to process! You’ll receive an email that will indicate whether your pledge was successfully processed or declined."

You can find the rest of the FAQ here: https://patreon.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/cat...25-Patrons

Since our server cost has to be paid monthly, we should be charging our Patrons every month or so as well.
If you need to get in touch with me, please seek me out in the NAC Discord.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Site Donations Open: Announcing our Patreon Page - by Arynis - 09-28-2015, 09:27 PM