[Manga] Yu-Gi-Oh! OCG Structures
https://yu-gi-oh.jp/index.php?page=origin231
Based on the preview here, it looks like the cast of Yu-Gi-Oh! OCG Structures might be the Saikyo Card Battle kids?

Apparently the hero is named Shouma and he'll be using various Decks. Chapter 1 has him using Tenyi?
Ark Links To Stuff
Duel Academy R:2, a Yu-Gi-Oh! RPG || Arkadia Works || The Organization || Lapse (A Webcomic)

If you didn't have such strong ideas about where the story should go, you wouldn't end up so disappointed when the writers have other ideas.

[Image: JsoS3.gif]
I don't know anything about the Saikyo Card Battle characters, but I like their designs. Also like the one for Shouma.

I'll read that.
[Image: ooSgOiQ.png]
Double post, but I feel like it needed its own post.

Masashi Satou posted this on his Twitter.

I'm glad they are doing something with the Saikyo Card cast. Plus its neat we get to see Tenyi, Borrel Sword and Fur Hire monsters.
[+] 1 user Likes Duellinksplaymaker's post
Quote:I'll read that.
That requires Viz to actually get the manga.

Which I doubt they will.

Alternatively, someone here to photograph/scan it.
Ark Links To Stuff
Duel Academy R:2, a Yu-Gi-Oh! RPG || Arkadia Works || The Organization || Lapse (A Webcomic)

If you didn't have such strong ideas about where the story should go, you wouldn't end up so disappointed when the writers have other ideas.

(06-06-2019, 12:21 PM)Hanayo Asa Wrote: Double post, but I feel like it needed its own post.

Masashi Satou posted this on his Twitter.

I actually wouldn't mind if he was the protagonist of the next YGO series.

His hair reminds me of Mokuba with Yuma's D-Gazer.

That woman with him is either his mother or older sister.

(06-06-2019, 04:59 AM)NeoArkadia Wrote: https://yu-gi-oh.jp/index.php?page=origin231
Based on the preview here, it looks like the cast of Yu-Gi-Oh! OCG Structures might be the Saikyo Card Battle kids?

Apparently the hero is named Shouma and he'll be using various Decks. Chapter 1 has him using Tenyi?
If I'm not mistaken, I guess Sato went to another duel tournament with the staff and had terrible luck. Sato can never catch a break, can he?  Tongue
Jack Atlas Wrote:The ruler’s heartbeats will now file through here! Take witness to its creation-shaking power! Synchro Summon! My very soul, Red Dragon Archfiend!
Rend the obsidian darkness! Scorch Heaven and Earth! Isolated, absolute King! Glare at all creation and display you ferocious might!! Synchro Summon!! Jeweled Enma Dragon - Red Archfiend!!
The Ruler’s roar will now shake Heaven and Earth itself! Carve in your soul the power of the one and only supreme ruler! Synchro Summon! My Raging Soul! Red Dragon Archfiend Scar-Right!
I feel that it's a gigantic wasted opportunity that this is not a full-fledged series and is more something along the veins of Saikyo Card Battle.

Like, they could have slapped a plot on it, serialize on V-JUMP instead and make it THE manga series to replace ARC-V. Hell, they could even adapt it to be the next anime series in 2020 after VRAINS has ended.
(06-09-2019, 01:25 PM)MasterGhost Wrote: I feel that it's a gigantic wasted opportunity that this is not a full-fledged series and is more something along the veins of Saikyo Card Battle.

Like, they could have slapped a plot on it, serialize on V-JUMP instead and make it THE manga series to replace ARC-V. Hell, they could even adapt it to be the next anime series in 2020 after VRAINS has ended.
Boruto's replacing ARC-V manga, I believe. It is being transferred to V-Jump.
Sato and his editor specifically state that Chapter 1 will be in this month's issue of V Jump.

So it sounds like it is a full fledged manga.
Ark Links To Stuff

(06-13-2019, 04:33 PM)NeoArkadia Wrote: So it sounds like it is a full fledged manga.

Am glad it is, to be honest.
I'd be glad about it if Viz would actually translate it or something.
Ark Links To Stuff

[+] 3 users Like NeoArkadia's post
Some pages are out online.

Tenyi
Ash and the kingu

Hot sister/mom?
Saikyo kids and Guide confirmed

Follow this thread as I post more
[+] 1 user Likes J_BYYX's post
An artwork of Shouma, the hero of Structures, by Satou.

(06-20-2019, 09:36 AM)Hanayo Asa Wrote: An artwork of Shouma, the hero of Structures, by Satou.

I kinda like how its a weird mish-mash of character design basis from each series
Apparently totally unreliable, he wonders if he has incredible potential.
-Soitsu

I really hope Viz picks this up now after seeing more scans. They could use the manga to advertise the card game since we will be getting a lot of these cards. Also yay for the Saikyo cast and the Tour Guide being here.
Here is chapter 1.
https://imgur.com/a/d6MANrg
[+] 6 users Like J_BYYX's post
Looks cool, and there still seems to be some kind of supernatural element (Tenyi duel spirits or something?). Hope Viz actually picks it up.
Viz has given a canned answer that they won't. (At least for now)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6tizs8vnhzt1fx...1.txt?dl=0
Chapter 1 Script.

BYYX is working on a scanlation.

The Tenyi are just Shouma talking to himself/imagining the conversation about how he should go about making his Deck work (Sample Recipe at the end infers it's Yang Zing to patch the holes).
Ark Links To Stuff

[+] 3 users Like NeoArkadia's post
Chapter 1 in English: https://imgur.com/gallery/14NovdQ
[+] 7 users Like J_BYYX's post
Does anyone have the chapter link scanned? It can be in Japanese.
Well this was delightful.
That girl with the fang looks like the Tour Guide from the Underworld in Duel Links!
Dreamwidth AO3 Fanfiction.net DeviantART Duel Links ID: 431-943-801 
[Image: Tw4yuqP.png]it
Is there a scan for the 2nd chapter?
Working on it.
[+] 3 users Like J_BYYX's post
I didn't much care for this manga, but now I care since they already announced Dragonmaids will be showing up

[Image: Vgg0iNP.jpg]
[Image: main_image.jpg]
Code Geass 10th Anniversary is coming!
(08-03-2019, 05:35 AM)BahamutX978 Wrote: I didn't much care for this manga, but now I care since they already announced Dragonmaids will be showing up

[Image: Vgg0iNP.jpg]

Dragonmaids appears in another manga.
Go!! Go!! Gokiboru (ygo gag manga in Saikyo Jump).
...oh.

Well. I look like a fool now.

I wanna read that then.
[Image: main_image.jpg]
Code Geass 10th Anniversary is coming!
[+] 1 user Likes BahamutX978's post
Scroll down to the bottom you can see some sample pages from the latest chapter.
https://www.shonenjump.com/j/saikyo/manga/
OCG Structures Chapter 2: Tenyi vs Simorgh
https://imgur.com/gallery/HU6Kpse
[+] 6 users Like J_BYYX's post
Another fun chapter, great seeing how the yang zing can be combined with the Tenyi. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Are all the word puns intentional or are they jokes lost in translation or something?
(08-05-2019, 05:32 PM)Golfkid Wrote: Are all the word puns intentional or are they jokes lost in translation or something?

You're talking about when Ms. Guide talks?

If so, then yes. Those are jokes. She uses "desu" a lot in the original. Which is a pun between the standard "desu" and "death" (as in "Death Guide", the OCG name for Guide from the Underworld).
Gonna just throw it out there that it may be easier on the eyes if that part was just tossed out in the translation process.
For one little night I felt like I could be made new again
(08-06-2019, 07:38 PM)Ragna Wrote: Gonna just throw it out there that it may be easier on the eyes if that part was just tossed out in the translation process.

Ark will probably just stick to using "(most) deathfinitely" in future translations. His brain apparently melted from trying to find puns for this chapter. And it's only chapter 2.
I'm thankful you guys are working on it in place of Viz. Thank you.
[+] 1 user Likes GekeySitca's post
(08-03-2019, 06:34 AM)J_BYYX Wrote: Scroll down to the bottom you can see some sample pages from the latest chapter.

I kind of want to buy some Saikyo jump to check out this wierd little manga. Does anyone know which issue of Saikyo jump this series started in? I might try to get the issue with the dragon maids once it comes out as well.
A very strange manga. The art is very good, though I don't like the scanned card images, they look out of place. Also this has to be the most blatant card game advertising ever, but someone that adds to the charm.
Check out my Deviantart Page: http://leokearon.deviantart.com/
(08-12-2019, 04:57 AM)Duellinksplaymaker Wrote:
(08-03-2019, 06:34 AM)J_BYYX Wrote: Scroll down to the bottom you can see some sample pages from the latest chapter.

I kind of want to buy some Saikyo jump to check out this wierd little manga. Does anyone know which issue of Saikyo jump this series started in? I might try to get the issue with the dragon maids once it comes out as well.
2018 January.
Maids in this month's chapter, I think.